Better Call Saul, more like better abandon the lawyerkino spinoff and turn it into a shitty Breaking Bad prequel

Better Call Saul, more like better abandon the lawyerkino spinoff and turn it into a shitty Breaking Bad prequel

Attached: Better_Call_Saul_TV_Series-187388662-large.jpg (1200x1200, 158.63K)

Fuck niggers

So the breaking bad prequel became a breaking prequel?

Not your call

broken squel

But the cartel subplot is over. Everyone opposing Gus at the moment is fucking dead.

>my live reaction to ANOOTHHERR 5 and a half season long plot being abruptly ended by a gunshot to the head due to pointless, poorly set up circumstances just for the sake of misguidedly thinking that lining the BCS timeline up with BrBa must necessarily mean all BCS side characters have to die before BrBa starts
I had a prediction that season 6 wouldn't stick the landing after seeing episode 1 & 2, sad to know that I was right. Looking back on hindsight however, I should've known that this show was going to go to shit once Chuck bit the dust.
I'm only watching this show at this point for the Walter and Jesse cameo, maybe the rest of the show, then forget it ever existed.

Attached: c86.jpg (273x364, 10.68K)

You are complaining that a prequel of a show turning into a prequel?

It was inevitable. Doesn’t mean we can’t mourn the loss of a truly kino show. If Vince had balls he would’ve said fuck the BB fags and continuity nerds and went off universe. Show died with chuck

this is show is just a weaker version of breaking bad at this point, such a wasted

These writers are lazy

Attached: kimmy.png (408x541, 330.57K)

they shoehorned Tuco into the very first episode, you dolt.

you are hating the show for the sake of hating. Lalo had to go, otherwise it wouldn't made sense him still being around and Walter and Gus killing the entire cartel left and right. Go watch Stranger Things where everyone has plot armor and live happily ever after no matter the circumstances, you dumbass.

They don’t have the balls to do anything like that

That hand
Kek Checkem

These writers love not doing what everyone thinks they're gonna do, i.e. Kim getting the identity change, so I think they might. I can't see Kim just being out there chilling during BB watching Saul's ads and shit, she's too far gone. Was thinking Lalo might kill her before first half of season 6

literally the only reason why it was being watched in the first place

Attached: weary.jpg (250x250, 8.41K)

>Vince literally tells the other writers that they don't need to pay off every little line
>they ignore him and do exactly that

>fuck the BB fags and continuity nerds and went off universe
Or they could have just told stories about characters that don't directly tie into BB. Prequels fucking suck.

The first 3 seasons were great, until Gus' cartel shit took over.
>show about Jimmy before he's Saul
>show all the actions he took to become a CRIMINAL lawyer
>ehhhhhhhhhhhh........... let's just do cartel shit instead for half of the episode
>stretch single ideas into multi-season stories that never have any real pacing
>waste time on stupid montages about stuff that don't really matter beyond setting a vague mood that people over-interpret
The problem is that the new writers never knew what to do with the cast, and just rewatched Breaking Bad too many times to push everything through that lens.
The first 3 seasons were doing a great job of being a prequel.

>Show died with chuck
that was one episode ago dude