This film was shamelessly satanic

This film was shamelessly satanic

Attached: p_drstrangeinthemultiverseofmadness_245_476cabb1.jpg (540x810, 211.49K)

And nobody seems to care. It's freaking me out.

The conservababbies are becoming just as bad as the leftoids. God I can't wait until Klaus wipes the slate clean with both of you.

Attached: 1631577690626.jpg (543x632, 76.16K)

The film was Sam Rami regretting ending the evil dead.

is that way nigger.

Nooo not satanic! Society is collapsing!

So this thread is just shillbots then.

lol, because society has definitely been on an upward trajectory lately

it's the internet, it's almost completely co-opted at this point. Still, i know what you mean, and its not just this film. But what can we mere chuds and incels do?

>le evil satanman

Well yeah, it's a yidsneed flick.

No shit? You mean to say that the guy, whos whole stick is making bargains with various demons/outter beings.....is Satanic? SHOCKING, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING.

I dunno, but I mean they start these conversations, refuse to participate, and then shit on anyone who engages.
That's just being pointlessly obnoxious.

He's never been satanic before.
They crucify a virgin named America to a pentagram to save universe 616. Did Marilyn Manson write this?

>satanic panic 2.0

Attached: marilyn-manson-3.jpg (900x750, 59.15K)

There is a point, and its in line with the theme of this thread. At least talking about it shows travelers passing by that someone else notices and cares.

this isn't playing black sabbath records backwards though, you have to admit.
In fact in retrospect maybe some of the panic was not entirely unwarranted.

>It's made by the same people who made The Little Mermaid
Nigger if you've got a point in there I don't know what it is. If anything Disney has historically steered away from anything involving edge. They dropped the Insane Clown Posse when they bought Hollywood Records. And those weidos turned out to be Christian.

I wish

That's a reason to participate anyway, but look at the shillbot posts in this shillbot thread.
>Hurr durr, caring that we unironically made a satanic movie and marketed to children durrr
What was the expected reaction here?

to annoy and dissuade conversation. Its purpose is drowning out topics or positions. Funnily enough in my everyday dealings it seems like more people have had enough of the pc stuff.

>In fact in retrospect maybe some of the panic was not entirely unwarranted.
It totally was tho.
Back in the day they went after DnD and other nerd shit just because they didn't like the art on the covers. Meanwhile number 1 complaint about 3.5 and Pathfinder APs was
>Muh Chaotic Good bias

Meanwhile unironic satanism like Anton LaVey was just edgy Catholicism with a price tag anyway.

But I don't even know what to do with this movie. It is in fact shamelessly Satanic and apparently I'm the arsehole for noticing.

>virgin

after writing that i started thinking about just how far the term "politically correct" has gone from its original meaning. Scary how far things can slide if you let them.

But this is a shillbot thread dude.
They started the conversation just to be dickholes about it.

Dude stop watching the news.
Nigger faggot tranny jew gas all non-whites there is a God and he only loves white people.

I can say whatever the fuck I want.

What riled up all the christcucks? The telescope shit?