/swg/- star wars general

fall of the republic edition

youtube.com/watch?v=-TSqjRgh2ZY

Attached: darth-vader-learns-luke-is-his-son-1.jpg (943x1475, 494.12K)

best girl

Attached: 1632959050352.jpg (960x1280, 155.55K)

>fall of the republic edition

Attached: 642990883448.png (684x912, 1.25M)

ok

>Page 9
Rest in piss, only a few weeks too late.

Eh, latest SW threads are shit anyway. To many unapologetic Disney shills.

What if we don't get the Grysk, lads. What if we're just stuck with bloody Imperials, admirals and Sidious as the villains for the next decade.......

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x487, 39.52K)

for me, its Alpha 17

They wouldn’t dare, right guys?

Attached: 781BDB43-B944-4291-9C2E-859E7A995158.jpg (750x929, 449K)

Oh, we won't. Disney will approve only of the safest of plots. Maybe if they are particularly bold, they will do something with Mandalorians. So we could've had Grysk, Yuuzan Vong, the invasion of Chiss Ascendancy, but no, that's too risky.

Apologize

Attached: baseddave.jpg (400x600, 39.74K)

sorry that you're gay

You Disney faggots killed this general, stop trying to revive it now.

Good. Seethe

Attached: BasedKathleen.png (596x841, 425.92K)

Dilate.

No.

I think they will come. The Lucasfilm story group just doesn't let someone come up with a HUGE threat in a timeline and eras they are actively making series in. I would guess the Lucasfilm said to Zahn can you create a Yuuzhan Vong like threat for use down the line outisde of the 6 canon books. Same shit with Black K, and Cobb Vanth two characters I wouldn't have guessed Jon favs would have even known, but, yeah, There's too much of a buddy set up between Ezra and Thrawn at the end of Rebels. Rukh is flat out dead, Palps relationship with Thrawn was bad by the end and he always intended to go home to Csilla.

Also, Filoni is a fan of the Vong, he was revamping them for TCW before they got shut down.

I think there will be three main threat

Imperial Remants,maybe an early snoke, Gideon etc

Rival BIG BAD Cartel for Booba Fett

The Grysk for everyone.

Attached: star-wars-thrawn-comic-emperor-palpatine-1083282.jpg (773x470, 95.47K)

But who the fuck cares? You know that Grysk won't go anywhere, because it needs to end in a miseryfest that is ST. So this plot won't have an impact it requires. Disney trilogy is a minefield upon which most of the writers will blow themselves up

Why would Kennedy and Disney want to kill their loyal shill?

It's all about new villains. The endgame of TCW was always the Empire, but we got new fresh villains in the form of Maul, Grevious, Dooku, the Droid army, Neimodians etc,

same applies here, there's 25 years, yes, it ends with snoke and the first order taking over and palps returning, but in the meantime a new band of villains taking the light is refreshing.

Attached: 1529006979055.jpg (1420x800, 93.97K)

What book ?