GREEN LANTERN IS BLACK NOW??

What the fuck is going here? Why is every single character seem to be involving into Black people? I saw this on a movie site I was browsing and thought that maybe my screen res was low, but I checked and the Fucker is BLACK.

Is all entertainment just going to be Black? Is every character going to be Black? This is so fucking stupid.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 9.52.28 PM.png (1084x802, 1.81M)

Is his love interest white?

John Stewart has been around since the 70s. If you're going to larp as a racist, at least put in some effort.

Attached: 33d.gif (500x207, 3.47M)

>zoomer newfag just discovering this

>now

Attached: Green Lantern #165 ( April 24, 1983 ).jpg (1360x2064, 535.33K)

Not unless you want him banging Shayera from Bruce Timmy's Justice League.

That'd be Hawkgirl, btw

While the character may be old the "Beware my power" tagline is clearly meant to mean black power, and is something no green Lantern would ever say.

fucking hated this trailer. Just because they are bringing in John doesnt mean they had to kill off Hal. Such a shit start to the new timeline

hal was the proper green lantern though, when he wasn't available then john stewart will step up

It's even worse than you know, OP. They let a fuckin' Irishman be a Green Lantern. A fucking ginger too. Blech.

Attached: green-lantern-hal-jordan-guy-gardner-01.jpg (769x1163, 353.52K)

>and is something no green Lantern would ever say.
8/8 b8. you got me to reply to your stupid ass

not only that, but they stole the origin of kyle rayner and gave it to john

Jon's always been into a mix of black space alien chicks and white space alien chicks, think a few alien alien chicks mixed in too.

>Hal is firmly into white women and space lolis
>Guy is firmly into white women and space bdsm chicks
>dont worry about Kyle all his women die

>The green lantern corps now uses the yellow lanterns corp motto!

ok i'm done with you

>Now
Dude there’s been a black green lantern since like the 70s

>ignoring Sinestros big ass head with the yellow eye in the background

Should have used the women

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 00-26-58 bDZXEebex6N8Mao7pSYs7T jpg (JPEG Image, 1920 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (83%).png (583x895, 1.17M)

>>dont worry about Kyle all his women die

Attached: william the fridge perry.jpg (180x230, 39.62K)

too many negros being green lantern and not enough aliens

>getting mad a tranny thread died for this

I'm still shocked we haven't gotten a proper Sinestro corps war animated movie(s) yet, granted theres no guarantee how badly they'd Butcher it
>dat feel when no faithful animated Sinestro Corps war
>war of the lantern corps
>blackest night
>Kornas takeover of Oa

>The text line in is the green Lantern Corps color and is clearly meant to be inferred is Jon's black power

ftfy

Attached: green_lantern_sinestro_vs_arisia_n_jessica_cruz_x_by_knytcrawlr_dcozmah-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 394.88K)

How would Geoff Johns's run on GL hold up as a series of DTV movies?

John Stewart is the best human lantern though?

>t. Any Forumstranny

I fucking hate Jessica so fucking much, i'd almost pass up seeing Arisa's sexy ass just to not see her

As it stands DC has fallen into oc donutsteel territory in the last couple of years, GL in particular has suffered on 2 fronts of
>every new writer wants to make a new OP gl from earth when it was already considered ridiculous with 4 earth GLs
>current writers hated the other lantern corps and proceeded to butcher most of them including the lone human red lantern Rankorr and most wont touch the cat DexStarr

you will never see superboy prime animated. end of story.

Is Hawk Girl gonna be in this?

Attached: jia.jpg (452x679, 42.12K)

Who cares, go outside. Get fit and rich. Fuck girls of every ethnicity.

the black one yes

I remember Green Lantern being Black in the Justice League Cartoon

make me

>and is something no green Lantern would ever say.
It's literally part of the Green Lantern oath. You must be baiting and trying to attract actual racists

Yes but they'll hire a black girl from the hood then write her backstory as an Egyptian because lol close enough right?

and he was, im not mad they are going with Jon, im mad because they are going to fuck it up horribly.

Holy fuck, comic books are such garbage. None of them are good, except for a tiny amount that you could count on one hand.

What is this? Is this a leaked poster?

Attached: thinkinboutthose.png (1345x377, 521.91K)

hawk girl confirmed mutt since the new hawkman is black