Directed by J.J Abrams

>Directed by J.J Abrams

Attached: main_image_deep_field_smacs0723-5mb(1).jpg (1041x1062, 131.23K)

The last thing that Abrams will ever understand is the distance between objects in space.

Looking at pics like this makes me feel so fucking happy because it takes away so much of my worry and need to have a control on anything.

>30 Gorillion Dollars for this

this

Good.

kek

30 gorillion dollars less for pocs

I am the opposite. There is so much in existence, I feel like if I have a responsability to learn from it a do something about it! But it's a little sad there is so much I will never get to know, so so much things existing.

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 984.47K)

whoa guys we discovered...MORE space...

someone update the size of the observable universe to be...0.1% bigger!

god damn that was a good use of 300 trillion dollars

Yeah, it's much better when humans spend billions in movies that flop. Not pointless at all.

What movies are funded by taxpayers?

yeah thank god we now know about space rock Zeta-014452 FCP-R

I shudder imagining a universe where we remained ignorant of what lay 100 billion lightyears away

It's true because JJ is a master of science FICTION and made a lot of people think it's true while robbing their money

all of them

>“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.

Attached: 1626598912253.webm (720x734, 2.85M)

>he doesn't know

You mean you can't see moons in different solar systems with the naked eye looking bigger than the moon?

Big Bang is just a theory.

what's the other leading theory other than that?

I wanna see ayy titties