When did late night talk shows become complete dogshit?

When did late night talk shows become complete dogshit?

Attached: 892911BD-04E3-486A-A8F3-C077444920EB.jpg (2000x1333, 476.73K)

When (((they))) were alerted drumpf was going to become president and they went full
>SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!
mode

I didn't watch him tonight but I like him as well as the rest despite some specific complaints.

When Craig Ferguson stopped doing one

When the subject matter became dogshit

How has literally no one made a joke a out Boris Johnson stepping down? The scandal that did him in was, and I'm not making this up, his minister for orphanages got caught grabbing random dudes dicks in a private guy club.

How is this not the joke of the fucking year?

When all late night shows started all being hosted by straight white guys

As soon as you joined that cult that views the world through a lens of political propaganda.

Trump.
Conan was alright until the Haiti shit.
Fallon is not that bad.

When jimmy fallon and kimmel got involved and ball washed everyone who walked onto their stage and treated the audience like a kindergarten classroom

Attached: current year.jpg (200x213, 7.07K)

So always? And I'm pretty sure James Corden is a literal flaming bisexual.

Very homophobic mate
Better memoryhole this like all the terror attacks and pretend this embarrassing event ever happened

turd post best post

>Tory is actually a closet homo
This joke was done to death in the 90s.

There was a major shift when Colbert stopped playing a character and started being himself. I remember fans of his being surprised at how much of an asshole he was in his first episode (myself included).

>Fallon is not that bad

He’s THE worst one. His fake laughing and smiling, his faggy lip synching and dancing with tik tokers

When Leno left
/thread

>Leno quits
>Letterman quits
It was over

Conan's shilling for Israel was hilarious when he ran into western activists in Gaza. It's the curb your enthusiasm gif happening real time.

Any news on his rhythm guitarist? Last I checked she hadnt been there for a few weeks. She cute.

But now that he isn't so why are they still dog shit?

Haiti needs tourists

Yeah I saw her at Dave's the other night, she was with a coloured bloke

yeah his games are fucking retarded but his laughter seems genuinely autistic

Dave?

And apparently its been a couple months so I guess that rules out covid.

Yeah mate Dave the producer's summer party. You're Colin right?

Paranoia
They got so shocked over by the 2016 results they stuck in thee 'shut it down' mode forever so they can ensure it'll never happen again