Damn, knowing that the flash show was racist… now I can never watch it

Damn, knowing that the flash show was racist… now I can never watch it

Attached: 345B2B3C-5852-4F84-9584-4BC3B1B2F3B1.png (724x799, 428.33K)

Why didn’t she mention this in the 10 years previously she’s been on the show

Also what the fuck does she want the CW to do? They don’t own Twitter

she looks like a black lady who wants to be an asain lady who wants to be a white lady who wants to be a black lady

The show is probably coming to an end because of the Netflix deal and pending CW sale.
she making a lot of noise so she's gifted a part on the next HBO DCU show.

it's a typical tactic to cry racism or discrimination to either avoid firing or to secure another gig. studios always cave and they know it

Lame. But I laughed

I really like how they killed her off and then announces that she renewed her contract. Really shows how CW doesn't give a shit.

Do bad things only happen to POC? What card can white people play when they want attention?

Attached: 1655895006891.jpg (317x332, 16.41K)

Funny seeing as how the show bent over backwards to try to give her character purpose even though she is a shitty actress that brought absolutely no value to the show at all. They tried REALLLY fucking hard to make her some sort of leader when she has absolutely no skills then tried REALLLLY hard to make her into a Lois Lane knockoff. She should be thankful she had a job that long when there were so many other co-stars that were more interesting than her, including her own in-story daughter who filled the exact role she wanted (black woman that is actually important to the story).

Wasn't racist enough to stop her cashing checks for near a decade.

>I'M A LADY DISGUISED AS A LADY PLAYING ANOTHER LADY

>What card can white people play when they want attention?
Only option is to troon up. Why do you think it's happening so much. I should start wearing a dress so I can get promoted at work and get my enemies shitcanned.

I stopped watching the flash years ago so I didn't know iris died and honestly don't care but death really means nothing in capeshit, they bring everyone back all the time so it's not that lazy if they announce she's coming back

Same, and I'm glad someone here warned me. I thought about catching up so I really wouldn't want to get my hopes up when I see she dies only for her to return. That actress just keeps fucking complaining and the writers keep trying to give her purpose. She doesn't seem to be able to realize literally every single black person that's ever been on the show (of which there have been many) has been far better than her. She can't seem to figure out that the common point of failure is her ability as an actress, not the fact that she's black or a woman.

Has she ever got her tits out?

I always wonder with stuff like this - do these ungrateful nogs talk this over with their costars beforehand, like it's just a stunt? Or are they all just waking up one day and finding out that the person they've been working with for years on end, perhaps even considered a friend, thinks they're a racist and is out there dunking them in a big ol' vat of shit in the media with no notice at all?

They made this vapid, talentless cunt a speedster on multiple occasions and even tried to extend the basic "a superhero relies on their spouse" into "THE FLASH COULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT ME, IRIS WEST-ALLEN, IN FACT I AM ALSO THE FLASH I CLAIM 50% OF THIS SUPERHERO IDENTITY AS MY OWN AS IS MY RIGHT!" to satisfy her, and she still pulls a Boyega.

why only mutts complain about racism on set? i've never seen a full black complain about that

Or maybe she’s worked up the courage to call out systemic racism, chud.

Translation: "I was a cunt to everyone and thus was treated as a cunt, but since I'm black I'll cry racism"

You're adorable.

Heh...Candice...

Oh no, guess they should've just cast Iris as a fucking redhead.

Autism.

You're overthinking it. She didn't get something she asked for. Might have been money, might have been extra whipped cream on her frappuccino. Either way she just reflexively played the racism card because there's no repercussion. Everyone will now have to dance around her and indulge her every whim. If she'd been white she'd have MeToo'd, but she might be saving that one for another time.

Strange how there's been a never ending train of minorities on the show, including two other prominent black actresses, that seem to have a fine time and had better story arcs, as well as reoccurring black actors that have far more popularity like Joe West and Wally West, the latter of which was invited to another show to star in, went to go fuck off because he felt like it (i.e. he was off going full pride parade), and was welcomed back with open arms when he felt ready to come back.

Welcome to Present Day America

there really isn't one

Seems like bullshit made up copium to combat all the info out there that she's actually a mega bitch on set and causes a lot of problems. She got triggered that danielle panabaker got more screen time or something so she hates her and causes drama on set to the point their characters have to have minimal interactions.

Her dad, brother and daughter were way more popular than her so she's obviously pissed.