"Don't you love me?"

>"Don't you love me?"
Very soul-crushing moment.

Attached: self-help-music_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg (400x224, 11.23K)

>tried to have Tony whacked over a fucking title
No I don't think he loves you bro

wish we got more junior kino in the later seasons.

Its complicated zoomie

You don't try to murder people you love, not really complicated gramps

Sometimes though.

Wasn't it because L*via manipulated him into thinking Tony was undermining his authority and telling mafia stuff to Milfi?

Junior was the saddest story arc
he survives, but is completely destroyed by the end
in season 1 he was a legitimate threat to Tony, and I remember thinking that their feud would be the main plotline in the series
but then he just degenerated, lost power, lost his mind, lost his family even, and has no memories

I think he deep down cared for Tony like a son, but mob politics and toxic family relations ruined it
them having fond memories of playing catch is a nice touch I guess

Junior is just an egotist and seethes at even minor slights. He’s like Livia in that he can’t actually love anyone and this problem made Tony act the same way, though he obviously is more self aware about it.

Yes

It never felt like he really cared about Tony until he started stacking losses.

They're both incapable of love in that way.

yeh ok but do you love that uncle jussy

He can't blab to anybody what he doesn't remember.

SISTER'S CUNT!

>never experienced real love

Borderline personality

it happens

what ya gonna do?

yea whenever I marathon the series I dread Junior scenes after the first three seasons even though he's my favorite character

oh dony i love your cannoli

>You know...this thing of ours?
>>I was a part of that?!
that hit hard

This. Junior was always an egotistical guy like most Sopranos, but he was still reasonable to his family. By the time he went to the looney bin, his pride was all he had left.

55% of all homicides are intimate partner violence (IPV). Only niggers and incels murder those they don't know for money/clout/severe mental illness.