This episode was unironically bad

Attached: EC2BC1BD-D70B-4BA2-A358-2C8222A6A6DD.jpg (620x440, 205.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ww1.123-movies.bz/episode/better-call-saul-season-6-episode-8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fucking embarrassing. How do you drop the ball this hard? Next they're going to tell us this was just build-up. Show died with Chuck.

What happened?
aside from lalo dying

Yeah this season is ass. they set so many things up only to resolve them by killing the relevant characters off. what is there even left to resolve. who gives a shit about anything else?

What is bad about it?

I AM NOT A SPEED WATCHER I AM NOT
VINCE SHITS ON THE SHOW AND GETS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE? WHAT A SICK JOKE

The guard leaving his post at the precise time Lalo jumped the fence, even more retarded than Leia being chased.

>my live reaction to another 5 and a half season long plot being abruptly ended by a gunshot to the head due to pointless, poorly set up circumstances just for the sake of misguidedly thinking that lining the BCS timeline up with BrBa must necessarily mean all BCS side characters have to die before BrBa starts
I've said it before and I'll say it again. After episode 1 & 2, I made a guess that this show wouldn't stick the landing. Sad to know that I was right.
The show truly died with Chuck.

Attached: c86.jpg (273x364, 10.68K)

Cringe episode in a cringe show. Going to be so relieving when this train-wreck ends and everyone forgets about it after 2 days

Do you zoomies really watch shows just to nitpick them with strangers? Unironically a shit hobby.

Yes

no. i had high expectations.

Laughing at the clowns who called this show better than BrBa. Imagine if they built up Gus the way they did Lalo and had him killed so unceremoniously. Breaking Bad only dropped the ball with the M60 asspull.

>This episode was unironically bad
We're finally rid of Lamo, it's only up from this point.

If I hadn't recently watch Westworld, Stranger Things and The Boys I might agree. Compared to the other shit on right now BCS is 11/10

>he doesn’t know about cliff still being a major character
Get ready for more intense slow-burn action speedwatcher!

Even Cliff is more interesting than Lalo ever was.

Cool, where can I watch it?

How else did you expect the Lalo arc to end considering he’s not in BB and Gus rises to the top?

I always thought he would've had too much heat on his ass both in the US and in Mexico so he ran far away. Well, at least I thought that because Saul Goodman never knew what happened to him, nor was Lalo's death ever brought up by the cartel and it's high ranking members in BrBa.

ww1.123-movies.bz/episode/better-call-saul-season-6-episode-8/

The Boys was still good. The finale retroactively nullified the season but that was just one bad (very bad) episode. BCS had one redeeming episode, that's as much I can say for this season.

Any Forums malding because 5 seasons wasn't enough build up for them