MCU Phase 4

Looks like only Shang-Chi can save Marvel now.

Attached: MCU.jpg (2235x3500, 2.21M)

nwh has a higher score

The only reason shang chink is rated so high is because white women soaked their panties when they saw simu shirtless

Good. I hope capeshit dies for good. That way sóys like OP have a nervous breakdown due to lack of media to consoom, and then go full schizo

Shang-She is crap. I think only asians saw it.

Is there anything tieing together the 'universe' in these movies anymore? I dont think the dumb post credit scenes do and there arent any tentpole avenger movies anymore. a few things have 'multiverse' but it doesnt even seem to be done consistently

>55% white
>15% Hispanic
>15% black
>10% Asian
>5% other

Nah.

Is it time for more asians in Hollywood?

Attached: 1657601361443.jpg (750x1125, 400.09K)

Lol nope, movie was banned in China

it's the only good movie

Guess he’ll be replacing Thor’s role on the Avengers then.

Attached: 7FA2DA83-87F8-4705-8DC4-E9D99BA6F9FE.jpg (1200x684, 67.87K)

Why do OPs like you keep conveniently leaving out NWH?

>IT'S A SONY FILM!!!11!
is what they're going to say

NWH is the end of Spider-Man. There's no more. He's not going to carry the franchsie.

Shang-Chi was boring as fuck, with awful fight choreography. Didn't even have kino kung-fu. Plus the chick was portrayed as the strong confidene one and the dude was a pussy bitch

All horrible. People that rated Shang-chi never watch decent wuxia.

That's the thing. Shang-Chi has terrible choreography, compared to Chinese martial arts film. But it was the movie with the best fight scenes in the MCU, hence why zoomies rating it so highly. It's because it was their first introduction to it.

>yellow hands typed this

Movie is banned on china lol chinks ain't watch that you stupid nigger

>Marvel could've gone with a comfy kung-fu movie for Shang Chi
>Instead goes for dumbass laser bullshit and basically removes the kung-fu from the movie
I just want capeshit to die. I've been sick of these movies since the first Avengers.

Problem with Marvel movies is that they always have to "scale up". You can't have a weak superhero when everybody is shooting lasers.