I knew i should have stayed home

>I knew i should have stayed home
>*edgy guitar riff*

Attached: 7AEB030E-1337-4B99-8488-F3EF1DE1C85D.jpg (299x168, 10.85K)

I want to die.

based

Attached: 1593548090512.jpg (720x546, 46.73K)

so true

daria is best appreciated in your late 20s/early 30s
i think a lot of the subtly is lost when you're too young to be jaded and hate the world yet

friendly reminder, people that like daria also like tim burton movies, had a crush on johnny depp, read the biggest fantasy novels they can find, think irony and a jaded disposition = intelligence, lean towards wicca aesthetic, call people out on their grammar in informal settings and are probably masked and vaxxed when making these threads.

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

Attached: soy overload.gif (580x773, 46.31K)

This is on the money. The person I most associate with Daria asked me take a COVID test before having lunch with her a month ago and is completely over the top about this shit.

I was a jaded child

When you're a teenager you think Daria's just some edgy bitch who's cutting and cynical, I think you'd only pick on the nuance later. There's a fantasy in being smarter than everyone else and being mean about it.

maybe you were just too dumb to get it.

Did you watch the show?

we all were, but being older gives some context to the jadedness. when you're young you are usually just being edgy like "oh no my middle class parents took away my phone i hate everyone and everything"
it's different when you've worked a mcjob and your coworkers are the most braindead boomers on earth and you hate to interact with the general populace and you really learn to hate everyone and every thing

It looks like this reddit nigger is still indulging in the fantasy of being smart.

Maybe you should speak for yourself you retarded fuck. You lacking the intelligence or emotional maturity to understand the show isn't everyone else's experience.

Midwit reveal

damn you are MAD! are you crying right now?

>boomers
Just shut the fuck up kiddo, you're embarrassing yourself.

>Midwit
keep proving just how young you still are.

It's in the show that people start to see threw Daria's coldness. By end of the movie, she has something like a friendship with a lot of these characters. It's also stated in the show buy Daria is popular.

damn you really are crying, holy shit

You expose your ignorance and then claim others who aren't as ignorant as you are "midwits".
What did you mean by this?

You couldn't even follow the show user.