Season 1

>Season 1
We need to find a way to kill Homelander
>Season 2
>Season 3

Who watches and enjoys this shit.

Attached: the-boys-the-seven-amazon-release-date.jpg (1600x1200, 258.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vXgpO8GEToI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kripke show
>draw out samey same shit
Many such cases

>Season 3
We found a way to kill Homelander but he pleasures my wife with his BWC so NOOOO we cant kill him

What's wrong with Homelander?

>No Butcher don't please, Noooooooooo

Attached: Billy vs Homelander.jpg (637x1006, 231.68K)

He threatened to completely fuck up the world if X happened, and when X happened he...did absolutely nothing.

(because he lacks the only superpower that really matters in a shit show like this, the ability to change the status quo)

White

I've ben saying this as well. Season 3 should've had something big happen to change up the show a bit. Instead, all the characters are back where they started, literally, Soldier Boy, back in his chamber, the boys back to their little apartment, Homelander back to being at vought. Next season "we need to find a way to kill homelander". The finale episode of season 4 will be butcher confronting homelander, but then his wifes son gets in the middle of it, homelander and butcher look at each other and go their separate ways, only to continue their conflict in season 5, where they need to kill homelander. It's not a terrible show by any means, its entertaining, but in a 6.5/10 kinda way, the writing is extremely overrated by the media, as usual.

what the fuck is she up to?

Attached: intro-1601843957.jpg (1000x562, 48.21K)

munching carpets

Me, chud.

The writers forgot about her

you obviously.

Just like Trump. Homelander is Trump. And when Trump tried to overthrow the government and overthrow the election. He failed. Just like Homelander. It all comes round full circle doesn't it?

can i watch

>Literally created to make le bad guy look like le good guy

youtu.be/vXgpO8GEToI

Attached: A44E0D1A-BBAC-453C-AED9-D822CFDB2424.jpg (591x468, 218.38K)

Technically, that's Black Noir since he was a clone in the book.

Trump doesn't laser people in half or raped infants in half (although in Vought-American's defence, it was Black Noir doing most of the rape and murders to frame Homelander, who was actually good at his job in the comic).

Quite possibly the most Yiddish, Judaic show ever created.

not homelander.

>season 1
We need to kill homelander because he killed my wife
>season 2
We need to kill homelander because he cucked me
>season 3
We can't kill homelander because my wife's son

so sad but so true

>Literally created to make le bad guy look like le good guy

Best character in the entire show. Every time communists make an "unsympathetic" proud idealist character representing right wingers they end up making the most heroic "broken but never bent" tragic characters in media.

Attached: Rorschach-Wallpaper.jpg (3508x2480, 3.5M)