Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Attached: images - 2022-07-11T235608.665.jpg (960x1440, 402.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7E3V13Wlr4
youtube.com/watch?v=_64k-rBCtek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's worse than the first one which was also worse then the TV series

Reviews say otherwise

The most kino scene in the whole movie:
youtu.be/Z7E3V13Wlr4

Bump

Series>Movie 1>Movie 2
It certainly isn't the best but it's still enjoyable if you liked the series and movie.

It's better shot than the first movie.

Series>powergap>Movie 2>Movie 1

an inbetweeners 3 set when they are in their 30s would be interesting

Awobabobob

Why was Jay such a BABA BOOEY about the reunion?

youtube.com/watch?v=_64k-rBCtek

Attached: bababooey13.gif (240x184, 487.57K)

The original actors are down but I think one of the chicks has sworn off the series due to getting her nudes leaked everywhere. Regardless, it'll probably happen much like how American Reunion played out.

Because he was the Stiffler of the series and for some reason when you're type-cast that sort of character, the actor behind it goes nuts.

>American Reunion
best in the series
Or, they could wait even longer and do a "The World's End" kind of deal

What a dick. Just do one more movie to round out the trilogy. What the fuck else is he doing other than talking to some fat fuck on youtube about nothing. I hate fuckheads like this

The shit slide scene is objectively funny

Kino

i'd love a season 4 where theyre all deadbeat dads

somehow Neil would be doing the best out of all of them, hot wife, bunch of kids, thriving business
Jay would probably be similar to the character he played in White Gold
Will never settled down because of his too high standards but wants kids and is now trying to bridge the gap without seeming like a pedo
and Simon would be "happily" married until Carly suddenly shows up in town again

bit cliche but you could make it work

That would be cool

I'd rather Jay stay with the fat chick. That would be an interesting arc given the second movie. Maybe she becomes fit and divorces him? That would be realistic.

2 was better than the first movie. Fight me.

Movie 3: the boys have a stag party for Will who is finally getting married. Theyre in their late 30s and they go to Las Vegas in America. Take the piss out of The Hangover as well. Perfect.

Agreed. I hate the way they all got girlfriends and had an unrealistically happy ending in the first film

Off brand for the show.