This is a good movie

this is a good movie
you should watch it Any Forums

Attached: 1638934868345.jpg (1382x2048, 385.9K)

But im not tired

It was pretty good, although it felt more like a superhero movie than a horror movie.

It's not bad, just underwhelming.
Rebecca Ferguson is good in it

the niglet ruined it

Better than Shining by far.

Not even close, Shining shits on it.

Wrong. Shining is a terrible snoozefest. This one was actually a decent, watchable movie. Kubrickcucks can go fuck themselves.

Dogshit taste

Nah, you just fell for the Kubrick meme like the NPC you are.

Oh look another zoomer with shit taste. Bet you think Midsommar and Hereditary were great and Jordan Peele is an original writer/director. Fuck off faggot

The Shining is babies first psychological horror. There's nothing extraordinary about liking it. It's one of the first movies that people watch when they want to get into movies.

HOLY SHIT
KINO

Attached: 1626407449823.jpg (3840x2160, 548.45K)

Attached: rebecca rose the hat.webm (1920x1036, 3M)

was this made using VP9?

Attached: rebecca fergusson dr sleep supermarket.webm (1280x691, 2.99M)

Attached: rebecca ferguson steam.webm (1920x1036, 3M)

no it isn't you're just horny for Rebecca Ferguson and her slimy lizard feet

>Bet you think Midsommar and Hereditary were great and Jordan Peele is an original writer/director.
Aren't you a simpleton. Never watched any of Aster's filth and of Peele's only Get Out back when it came out. Try harder, loser.

I will admit the ending is a bit avengers tier but the movie is so good before that it earned me giving it a pass for the memberberries schlock

she's literally the perfect wife
she even collects cunny for you

Yes, but the movie is still good
It managed to turn Stephen King's psychic autism into something watchable, too

The problem was it had to be a sequel to the movie (hotel burns down in the book). Flanagan did his best to honor the movie and the book

It's ok. It's better than the book, but it still not worthy of the praise it gets
>le shining vampires
>le magical black girl (who in the book predicted 9/11 or some shit)
>Danny is an alcoholic and of course goes to AA (every King book has this character because why do something different)
>True Knot for some reason never found Danny or Dick Halloran before despite the fact that their entire existence is them hunting and draining shining people
>with the exception of the baseball kid getting killed, it was too bright and clean to be a horror film and lacked sense of dread that The Shining had

I honestly don't mind it personally, I thought it was fun ending to a movie that earned it, but I can't argue with the criticism that it goes a little overboard with references and stuff. They probably could have toned it down, or at least I can see why people feel that way

The scene of her dream walking or whatever is true kino.

Attached: RoseTheHat.jpg (313x161, 4.01K)

imagine a threesome with Snakebite Andi and Rose the Hat hehe