Are movies for stupid people?

Are movies for stupid people?

Attached: 1657596717411.webm (406x720, 987.4K)

All entertainment is for stupid people. The masses are incapable of action.

Yes, I am stupid so don't bother arguing this shit.

you're right

If action determines intelligence, black people must be the greatest minds of our time

The elites aren't actually smart, they just specialize in appearances.

No, movies aren't for stupid people and a person is either stupid or not. I don't want to call you stupid but you asked a very dumb question.
There are TV and Films that appeal to dumb people - the kinds of stuff you'll see all over Any Forums, for example, but no medium is actually for dumb people. If the people working on it are dumb then that's what the end result will be. Hope you've learned something.

The person in your webm isn't intelligent at all.
>oh, and the pirate on the boat
Why didn't he name the pirate or the boat? Why is the pirate on the boat? Where is he going? What's his mission? He doesn't say any of that because he likely couldn't even remember if he read a book of that sort.

if someone finds a book slow, they're either a slow reader or they're reading books too simple for a person their age
embarrassed himself, really

The last book I read was The Player of Games which has everything he mentioned and there's 0 chance this dude would comprehend anything in it

Stop taking this guy seriously. He's like Nikocado. Just a performance artist that grifts for money

I don't even read but not for the reasons the baldie described. I don't think anyone should read if they don't want to. However, people have to realise that they're reading on Any Forums and if they're on Any Forums and not reading books then they just find Any Forums more interesting. Probably more educational too if you come across one of my posts.
So, yeah. My point is that the tiktok idiot DOES read but it's probably just social media or text messages and he learns very little, which is why he is the way he is.

I don't know who he is and I was answering OP's question. I don't follow any e-celebs.

indeed, i kneel to the big brain tribes of black people

Attached: 1623989519953.jpg (540x555, 41.85K)

No, but everything in excess is bad. Case in point, most of the guys with more than 5.000 movies logged on Letterboxd are fucking retards with nothing to say.

Modern movies are

Why do you Americans hate books so much? Attention span or something? Serious question.

Attached: 1657514608074.jpg (744x1074, 100.87K)

the guy in op is british bro.

>I'm too smart to read

Attached: 1656303165677.jpg (720x536, 59.32K)

Lots of movies for your type. However unclear how the based individual in your webm is related to your thread.

>tfw you confuse adhd with being smart

Attached: 1593238064690.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

I'm not American but feel free to summarise the last book you read. When you write that garbage out, you should be able to understand why nobody here wanted to read the book.
If a book was worth reading then I would read it. The only reading I do is Any Forums, looking up definitions of words and maybe a Wikipedia article sometimes. I have no doubt that I learn more doing that than if I read any of the stupid books you think are must read.

sure looks american

Attached: D-pXrsrVUAAcWIL.jpg (480x447, 38.76K)

Im very certain that smart person wouldnt even think of this question faggot

Lol, that makes this more ironic then since Anglos have some of the most prolific and grandiose books ever written. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Yes. That average intelligence of this board is on the left side of the bell curve.

..... what?

you mean "the"?

Fiction is trash. I read for information, not to feel emotions like a goddamn woman.

This guy is a rapist.