Why is nobody talking about this movie?

I thought it was fucking fantastic, probably my favorite marvel film since endgame

Attached: 2FC0A2FD-0785-49E6-B45F-DD761911AFC0.jpg (1059x1481, 1.48M)

>2FC0A2FD-0785-49E6-B45F-D(...).jpg

don't mind me, just posting a scene from the 2022 hit marvel movie Thor : Love and Thunder

Attached: 1657550027263.webm (1552x642, 2.9M)

its kino and on its way to making a billion dollars

Every second thread on here has been talking about this, you absolute mouth breathing spastic faggot.

How do you stand the "humor"? I saw it in a packed theater and it was so uncomfortable. The movie is non stop jokes but the theater was practically dead silent for 80% of it.

Imagine working, paying your taxes so your govnment wastes it on trannies and fags, and the other part you waste on shit like that
What a nightmare

This can’t be real.

because we all have capeshit fatigue, and we don't want to shill for the Mouse as you do

Fuck off shill. This movie was dogshit

No matter how much you try to fud this movie it is being a massive success already, and all you all motherfuckers are going to have to learn to live with that! Deal with it motherfuckers!

It was one of the funniest marvel films imo, I laughed more during this movie than ragnarok even. Taika at his finest

i like his humor. though i felt ragnorak was a bit split with marvel shit and waititi's way of doing things, but this feels pure waititi and its kino.

I'm not going to see it just because that poster is so cheap and shitty.

>endgame
endgame was so shit, slow and boring i had to actively skip scenes to get to action.
and the last fight sequence was shit too.

I thought Caitlin Jenner was really good as "Jane".

kek whats the context for this?

Hemidall's kid uses norse facetime power to call for help after being kidnapped.

He’s the nigger son of the black guy who can see everything he sent his hologram to Thor and they can teleport like in the last jedi

i just saw it. honestly it was boring. valkyrie is a shit character that could be removed from the movie and have no impact. thor is shit without loki

>nobody is talking about this movie that has had a couple of posts hit bump limit a couple of days
>in fact there's another one up now but let me make a new one because I'm an attention seeking retard