WORLD RECORD: Youngest assault on police officer recorded on camera

Video with sound:
files.catbox
.moe/dgc34w.mp4

This is literally the youngest offense of assault on on-duty police officer recorded on camera. Lil Tyrone is just making his pa so proud

What the fuck is going on in America? It's literally like a wild animal zoo out there or something

Attached: 1657578510054.jpg (1080x1920, 373.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi2cJ8kNeQ4&t=0s
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/brothers-14-and-10-surrender-to-cops-in-deadly-beating-with-traffic-cone/3295968/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what chu gon do nigguh

when does he get shot?

Black kids are feral. When they’re not they’re even worse. Buddy of mine got what I now call “raptored” from the way grant talked about ambushes in Jurassic Park. Some black kid laid in the road pretending to be ran over and my buddy got out to see if he was OK or dead and some other black kid ran into his truck when he left the door open and stole his wallet, then the “injured” one got up and ran off. He thankfully used his tall white man legs to chase the black kid down and then beat him for his wallet in the street. Kids were like 9, thankfully nobody recorded him.

where do gutter ducklings learn such fowl language?

its dey culcha

goddamn. You really do have nothing to gain from giving these beasts the benefit of the doubt.

Bout 8 years I’d say

sadly one of my brothers mixed with a negro, his son attacks my nephews and bites them when we have family get togethers

you should see them at halloween, they revert to the jungle rules.

this isn't "assault on a cop" it's a little kid you schizo cumskin retard

>vilify the police and worship criminals
>nogs start chimping out more than usual

this reminds me of The Wire with the little nigglet drug runner who caps Omar

Attached: 1552920781228.jpg (1422x1626, 170.35K)

I'm sure he will grow up to be a doctor or a scientist.

dey juss keeds dey juss playin

yeah exactly, now you're getting it cracker

It is not assault... assault is the threat of force. That little nigger is committing battery.

YAAAS THANK GOD WE BANNED ABORTION SO WE CAN HAVE MORE OF THIS

Attached: 1629026162842.png (520x660, 227.46K)

It's sad, they never even had a chance.
And yet people want to ban abortions? Why? So we can have more kids like this growing up to sell crack? Do we really need that?

Just let it all burn down, the libtard enablers will die first anyway

It won't be charged because he's fucking 4, but this type of aggression unmistakable and very common.

yea das rite. Keeds jus playin, gonna be a doctor or lawyer fr fr no cap. gonna pay he Taxes nucka

10 years from now they all be running around naked, bones in their nose, starving, and it will be modern day Minneapolis. Then they’ll all go -even after the most progressive push in history- it was all whities fault and we are still oppressed. This is what happens when narcissism is the key defining racial trait, and you care nothing for the community you adhere to.

I would have tombstoned that tarbaby right there on the sidewalk

They're golems, user.

seething

>we banned the abortionrino!
>wait, why are there so many poor angry kids attacking people?! This must be the democrats!

here's a translation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi2cJ8kNeQ4&t=0s

this kid was born before the supreme courts recent ruling user

Racists WILL lose!

you think those nogs are republicans? The parents are to blame.

another Gentle Giant in the making

Yes
At least Mr Shelelstein profits either way

Don't worry all the states that are full of niggers will end up allowing it, while the midwestern states full of white mormons will disallow it. But white mormons weren't the ones shredding babies en masse, anyways, so in reality nothing will really change

dey dint do nuffin dey was good boys

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/brothers-14-and-10-surrender-to-cops-in-deadly-beating-with-traffic-cone/3295968/

Kys

>can't recognize themselves in the mirror
>can recognize cops
Guess it's instinct.

Shut up moron. The policies that encouraged this are republican. Don't give a shit what politics they like.

>niglets in their diapers assaulting cops at 4 is whypipos fault
lol