/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

Best character edition

Attached: f507924f708ee4c9e64789ecc5d8c01f.jpg (424x600, 39.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1546678228399468544#m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better call a piece of shit

Attached: 1657225438964.png (640x639, 89.92K)

>assholes spoiled lalo's death 10 fucking minutes before it happened
I fucking hate you Any Forums

Attached: mommymilkies.webm (480x620, 2.53M)

>Pleb fodder
>Pleb filter
Congratulations on figuring it out.

Attached: boardwalk-empire-gentleman.gif (220x220, 859.53K)

That's just tv ratings, most of people watch Saul on stream services

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He's not listed as a cast member in any of the following episodes so it's not exactly a surprise

Kimmybros... Can we ever forgive the Saulfags for betraying us...

Attached: 1657503447101.png (558x902, 671.63K)

well it was pretty anti-climactic but that's what I was expecting since lalo doesn't have prequel plot armor so I wasn't really disappointed. a shame that better call saul is tied to being BB's prequel

When did Saul betray Kim?

I honestly thought episode 7 was a much better episode. Far better in fact, this one was a disappointment. Just because some major character dies doesn't make it better.

Howard dying was more shocking than Lalo anyways. Also, the plot of episode 7 was just much more fun and interesting. We already knew what was going to happen to Lalo, we didn't know Howard was going to die. We knew Gus would survive.

Not the best acting this episode either though Giancarlo was great as was Tony Dalton.

Also, maybe Gus should consider giving his bodyguards bullet proof vests too.

Why have this season's deaths been so poorly written?

Attached: 762px-Vince_Gilligan_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (762x1024, 137.48K)

Post yfw Lalo shoots Gus

Attached: HAAAAW.png (1920x1080, 382.06K)

Tick tock Kimfags

Attached: 1656274102831.png (821x1080, 959.83K)

KIM SPOILER

Attached: 1657592044391.jpg (720x1080, 218.84K)

WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE KIM'S ASS GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1653369248468.jpg (1294x833, 268.86K)

The music in this episode was great, especially during the beginning, like god damn

goddammit where can i watch this episode for free

So clearly Howard's wife is gonna be suspicious, right?
Because obviously she knows that Howard doesn't do coke since they live together
I'm guessing she's gonna try and cause some problems for Jimmy in the next few episodes

I liked it. Shit actually happened. Gus getting to directly kill a Salamanca was kinda cool.

Did anyone else find Kim's crying and whimpering kind of hot?

Attached: file.png (416x729, 218.72K)

/bcs/ threads are fun but i have a feeling some asshole will leak something and ruin 8 years of show investment

brb gonna rewatch ever superlab scene in BB

What was the point of Kim going to gus's house instead of Jimmy? Wouldn't things turn out exactly the same??

His first reaction to Lalos demand was to try and dump it on Kim

cameraman is /ourguy/

Vince copied the same shitty ending to Collateral

Attached: 1642944746071.jpg (1002x839, 461.53K)

I gotta do it man.

Attached: 1646386999326.png (1917x1076, 1.66M)

>lalo tells kimmy she needs to put shoes on before she leaves
>he was staring at her bare feet
he's just like me bros

Not my fault, bro. I was watching the brettygood stream with no ads.

Rest in piss Howie you druggie who cried and killed yourself in the end

s to spit

I can't believe they actually buried Lalo under the lab. People were calling that shit since season 5.

FUCK THE NOISE AROUND POINT AND SHOOT
DRAMA GIRL HAS A NAME FINALLY: CHERI
twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1546678228399468544#m

Attached: file.png (250x393, 117.33K)

Yes

Too bad he's not going to show up again

Now that Lalo's dead, what's Saul's biggest threat for these last 5 episodes going to be?

Worse, it's the Collateral ending without the door in the way to bookend the movie's theme.

She deserves her own show on National Geographic.

Even if Lalo didn't need Gus his whole plan again was contingent on the fact Kim would show up and attempt to go through with the plan. Even then what does a lab prove? that Gus is securing his product in the United states so he can avoid the border? does that mean somehow to Eladio he will not be paying his dues to the acting boss?

So how does Gus maintain a "stable" relationship with Hector in BB (until the twins die and he reveals his true colors face to face) when he 100% knows that Gus is responsible for Lalo's disappearance and that he owns a secret meth lab? Like when Gus claims he needs Walt alive that should trigger every danger signal in Hector's decrepit body beyond just being mad that he can't kill him yet.

which one of you did this?

Attached: kek.png (2398x1628, 702.39K)

>Gus doesn't tell his (not solid) guys to stay on alert since he has a feeling Lalo is there
>Mike doesn't tell Jimmy that Lalo is fucking dead for good this time

Are they fucking autistic or retarded? I hate when characters are cryptic for no real reason

Attached: IT WAS IGN-ACK.png (1920x1080, 974.33K)

They live in separate part of a large house and she's cold towards him. So probably not

People were talking about Lalo being buried under the lab months ago.

Did you notice how the shot when Kim was walking up to Gus' how was very similar to when Walt was walking up to Gus' house?
Did you notice how Jimmy looking at Howard's body was similar to Walt and Hank?
Remember Breaking NBAd? I DO!

Attached: 1466370112346.jpg (245x250, 8.91K)

kettleman

>y-y-you should make her kill gus
Saul did this because he's a coward, he'll later try to play it off like he knew it would go down the way it did where Kim wouldn't get the chance to kill Gus. And Kim will leave him anyways. Or she'll try to go to the cops and will get killed by Mike.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (700x1000, 115.93K)

kek

So what the fuck is going to happen the rest of the season?

this creature is proof positive you literal touchvirgin retards will find anything attractive if they're in a show you care about. this bitch is the ugliest person in the show by far. she has a face like a bulldog, i'd expect her to start knawing on a toddler if you left her alone with one. 0% attractive, and if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself.

lalo is a faggot and i'm glad he is finally dead

Attached: 1630532435415.gif (112x112, 373.77K)

Better Call Saul has been airing for 8?

Attached: 1550449547712.jpg (1000x563, 148.94K)

Jimmy was trying to set Kim free.
Turns out she's more of a ride or die than he thought.

it was pretty fucking obvious this episode was going end with either Lalo's death or Kim's

They're not solid guys.

Attached: 1646525867487.jpg (978x550, 81.18K)

> Because obviously she knows that Howard doesn't do coke since they live together

Their relatinship isn’t on amicable terms

>Ozymandias had the main character tied up and face sideways crying while a white guy and a mexican were buried in a hole
>Point and Shoot had the main character tied up and face sideways crying while a white guy and a mexican were buried in a hole
BRAVO
VINCEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: better call saul lalo lalita.jpg (1500x1692, 552.28K)

>Tuco dead
>Hector dead
>Cousins dead
>Lalo dead
Salamonkebros...it's truly over

flies by

the collateral showdown also makes sense for why max won. while vince went all tactical and shit (which didn't work because of the door) max just sprayed and prayed
man, what a good movie

his relationship with jimmy

8 > 7 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 5

YESS and also here when she was quietly receiving instructions after being a naughty girl this whole season, like a dog waiting for scraps

Attached: Better.Call.Saul.S06E08.Point.And.Shoot.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb-00_42_48.149-shot-0001.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Cry harder Howardcuck, Jimmy and Kim will get away with it

Today you’re Meryl Streep and Waltuh Olivier, Lawrence. You cover. I need to impress upon you, none of this ever happened. You understand?

Attached: D05B80F3-624D-44BF-ADE7-7E0ABF8F1521.jpg (247x278, 25.08K)

took almost three years off between s5 and s6

howard's lame though

Type that in 1337x.to
Took me 3 minutes to download

It seemed pretty obvious Jimmy was sacrificing himself so Kim could just run for it but she didn't get the hint and tried to whack a cartel boss out of love.

Tell me what happened

Attached: 1654128694721.png (444x376, 291.78K)

Im gonna watch the episode tomorrow with my friend
Is it good bros? Tell me without spoiling

I'm guessing Jimmy wanted her to run or get the cops or something

Anyone else relieved we can finally have a week with no leaks and next episode will finally be a surprise?

Attached: 1540242854552.jpg (1080x1211, 113.82K)

I laughed out loud when Mike led his army of solid guys up the stairs to the apartment.

For those of you who watch both, which was better: The Boys season 3 episode 8, or this BCS episode?

Well they have to resolve the Kim fallout. Then 2 episodes of Breaking Bad era stuff (Walt/Jesse still haven't shown up). Then an episode or two or Gene era to wrap up the series.

kek

I'm gonna be so fucking sad when this show ends. They just don't make kino like this anymore.

Attached: 1653845186002.png (241x240, 55.81K)

He hoped that she would run.
He was willing to take a bullet for her.
Total opposite of what you're saying.

i wish i was happy as lyle

LALOSISTERS HOW WE FEELING AFTER THAT COLOSSAL BTFO

Attached: 1657592404248.jpg (384x523, 141.59K)

>/bcs/ posters are so autistic that even when Kim LITERALLY spells out that Jimmy sent her to do Lalo's dirty work so she could get out of the house and get help or at least get herself to safety they think it was a selfish maneuver.

Jesus fucking Christ I bet you people thought Walt was being completely genuine during the Ozymandias phone call and he really did think Skylar ruined everything and that he had Hank killed on purpose.

No she understood what he was doing she just said fuck it

based

Yeah evidently Lalo miscalculated because aren't they cool with gus making his own product by BrBa?

she'll probably think "I knew he was a fuckup, now I don't have to feel bad about cheating on him and making him sleep in the guest room of his own house"

it really was funny how many guys he brought with him

>Jimmy's going to guilt trip her into thinking she caused his suicide just like he did with Chuck for Howard.
You know it baby.

Never. Let them fucking rot

it's vince kino

I hate this pepe

holy

walt comes back and kills lyle. pretty good ep 8/10

>>Mike doesn't tell Jimmy that Lalo is fucking dead for good this time
This I think is to keep Lalo's death at his home the real cause and to ensure no one can find out about what really happened.

Only kino show I can think of that will still be going on after BCS ends is AOT but even that is almost over, were about to enter a kino drought

Other way around. He sacrificed himself to let Kim live but she's such a ride or die she went and did it anyways.

Attached: 1656817483289.jpg (1585x1860, 370.82K)

He saved her from being stuck alone in a room with a serial killer that has the hots for her.

Just tell me if Lalo is alive or not god dammit

nah she cute

BCS without a doubt. i actually care about these characters.
the boys finale utter capeshit but the last minute was pretty cool

Just watch pic related

Attached: MV5BNWI4ZDUzMzctYjQxNi00ODExLTgzNmEtYmJhNTNlZGU2ODkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0Njc0NDUx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1493, 133.47K)

The Howard burial scene was genuinely tragic.

its tense af dont spoil yourself tho

yea no shit. there's nothing else on tv that's even halfway decent

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-Nacho-Death-Season-6[1].jpg (963x481, 30.55K)

We can never have any clever moments without some sperg memeing it to death

thanks for proving my point lol

watch Succession

This episode, because when I saw Howard being lowered into that grave I knew that Jimmy and Kim need to die before the end of this show

Hate to break it to you but AoT's ending is complete dogshit. Like irredeemably bad.

leakfags are once again complete double faggots

-Kim and Jimmy splitting up
-fast forward to Walt and Jesse coming into the picture
-fallout of Felina
-An episode or two of Gene to wrap up his story, and the entire Bravoverse
there's actually quite a lot, especially depending on what they plan to do with Walt and Jesse. I don't think it's just going to be a simple cameo, they have been hyping it up pretty hard actually.

I haven't been able to take any scenes involving mike's guys this season seriously because of Any Forums

Could it possibly look any less like the characters?

SALAMONKA MONEH
SALAMONKA BLUD

Attached: 1657263627186.png (838x598, 221.36K)

>When the violin kicks in

Attached: 1445545608735.png (600x596, 440.34K)

>AOT
>He doesn't know

ERNIE is the lawyer whose card Saul gives to his assistant in DDay! Please Ernie show up in Gene timeline

>Next episode of Better Call Saul directed by Michelle MacLaren
Holy h*ckin' based...!

It was hilarious. Mike and co look like the most suspicious people alive

thats not the point. Why was it included at all? It simply padded out the run time because logically whether kim or jimmy went it would have all turned out the same way. People asking why the scene happened arent asking why jimmy did that, they are asking why it should matter. It didn't. No useless scene should be included.

Howard wake up, it's time to go to the beach

Attached: sleepyhoward.png (679x411, 295.67K)

boys finale was trash

BCSkiddies step aside its time to watch a real mans show

Yeah, but Mike didn't tell Jimmy about Lalo because he feared he'd sperg like it happened last time, so not even giving him that assurance of Lalo not coming back just feels dumb to me

Indeed tio

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-12-04-29-48-383_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2400x1080, 410.13K)

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 485.02K)

honestly it made me depresso. seeing howard, who sure, had his flaws but was still a normal dude get buried with an absolute piece of shit is awful