AHHHH!!! A WHITE NUCLEAR FAMILY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

>AHHHH!!! A WHITE NUCLEAR FAMILY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ttz_78egwfws8o4h-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 303.56K)

>AAHHHH!! A BLACK MAN ON TV! THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE!! AHHHHHHHH!

Faggot.

Holy shit. That's actually terrifying to think about.

nigger

I am so tired of all the racial tension :(

>My greatest fear: the white family who raised me.
>My greatest desire: the black father who abandoned me.

shouldnt have occupied wall street then, peasant

>>AHHHH!!! A WHITE NUCLEAR FAMILY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it is scary, whites are evil

America was making great progressive towards getting rid of it by not talking about it. But then the left realized it was politically useful and if it went away they'd lose their power so they started shoving it down everyone's throats to get reactions they could use for political messaging.

Lefties are retarded and fell for divide and conquer methods used by the ruling class.

They always fall for it.

Attached: 1627942982323.jpg (628x800, 69.24K)

Rent free

>FROM THE TWISTED AND DEMENTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE
>WHITE FAMILIES ARE... LE EVIL!!!

>The mask slips

Attached: diversity is strength.png (500x428, 136.18K)

damn sowell sounds kinda based

he is based.

Attached: Sowell.png (800x509, 81.16K)

One more

Attached: sowell black economics.jpg (720x540, 46.66K)

He's the most based. Every lecture he has on youtube is a national treasure.

He is, go read his books.

>lefties fell for divife and conquer
>That's why I as a right winger hate niggers and want to be separate from them. Divided even.
Lmao how much horse paste have you retards been consuming?

That sounds pretty great desu.

Why are you telling us that you're jewish?

kek

I can give you some racial relief lil nigga

It's what 8 years of Obama will do to a country.

I've heard this dialogue before. Whoever programmed these NPCs was lazy as hell

Its sad that the only way to get through to anyone is to have darker skin. The man speaks nothing but truth but if he was white he'd just be written off as a nazi

Liberals don't have any actual power in Globohomo. They just stumble from one distraction to another.

Attached: FXZtTsDWYAAQoi3.png (640x468, 465.75K)

I like the idea of him getting on stage, dressed up just to say that.

Lol no
>niggers are niggers because of REDNECKS

so blame the niggers and kikes and spics and chinks and hajjis and all other nonwhites. Whites were happy to share the country and treat people as equals, but subhuman races just want power and domination.

Have never ever seen you nerds come at nonwhites with this “can’t you see they’re trying to divide you, don’t buy into it!” shit, maybe because you know you can’t expect anything out of them, need to ask whites to be the adults even when they’re being attacked. Leftists started the war, babyyyyy it’s going and gone.

Yeah well at least you will get to survive the coming race war. I'm gonna be buck broken and lynched day one.

Separate? We should be performing racial whitening.

>Imagine, if you will, you became a successful director. A former friend who is a less successful actor won't leave you alone. You told him he needs to pull himself up by his boot straps and he needs to get his own roles instead of trying to force himself into your films. On this episode of...the twilight zone.

you literally cant watch the news or a modern TV show without hearing "race" "racist" or "white". This was not the case before 2016. Trump getting elected really scared the shit out of them.

Racism didn't exist until 2008.

>Leftists made me be a racist waaaahhh
You morons really can't take responsibility for anything

>my face when I see both at the same time

Attached: 1654296872275.jpg (640x480, 89.22K)

>This was not the case before 2016. Trump getting elected really scared the shit out of them.

Lmao what? This has been slowly creeping forward for decades.

Ok Jew.

Maybe if you retards could stop shooting up your local supermarket for a day or two there would be less to report on

You're jewish

Based

Cringe

Yes, unironically. Welsh, Highland Scots, Ulster Scots etc they were all dysfunctional animals. Their descendants in the South were just as bad and influenced their pet negroes. Sowell is correct, you are malding.

Its glitching out lol literally stuck in a loop