Some will complain about poser zoomers discovering Master of Puppets through Stranger Things...

Some will complain about poser zoomers discovering Master of Puppets through Stranger Things, but I'm at least glad they used that song and not Enter Snoozeman for the billionth time.

Attached: Stranger-Things-Eddie-Munson-guitar-scene-4154016.jpg (590x350, 31.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjAhgd9K-8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shit writing
>shit music

only pedos watch this and jerk to it

Wherever I May Roam would fit far better, both for the scene and the character.

>Enter Snoozeman
Was in the latest Westworld (a 1920s instrumental retro take).

We can't let the normies discover Metallica.

They're the most normie metal band of all-time dude. None of the other metal bands come close to their popularity except possibly Sabbath and Zeppelin.

This. And I do like early Metallica. It would be weird if normalfags started talking about Sodom.

Attached: 1657450158798.jpg (400x350, 38.28K)

Metal is cringe

when is based mustaine getting royalties for all the songs shitallica stole from him?

Attached: 1657586675404.png (676x840, 87.26K)

I burst out laughing at this scene. A few good eps but its done after this season, they ran out of ideas, all along the watchtower bsg episode tier

thats the joke he was making i think

>It would be weird if normalfags started talking about Sodom.
They talk about Sodom all the time

Attached: 775.jpg (900x675, 56.67K)

Unironically agree. At least half of the band are raging libtards anyways, there's not much more damage normies can do. Just glad we got some proper metal representation, compared to Billy (had a kill em all poster) being a piece of shit and possible closeted homosexual

Master of Puppets used to be that one song I would always get my pump on with at the gym.
Haven't been in a while desu

Check'd and kek'd

Enter Sandman was a 90s song

But since it's the "signature" Metallica song I wouldn't have been surprised if they used that, and the show isn't always completely accurate. I mean the kids call the first Star Wars "A New Hope" even though that name wasn't popular until after the prequels.

I'm ok with Sleazy Things using these "muh song don't deserve to be listened by normies". They haven't ruined the ones i like so far so i don't care for the seethers.

Why are you acting they're choosing some totally obscure songs from unknown bands? All the music they choose is VERY well known and has been popular forever

What were they called? Star Wars 1/2/3? By the time Stranger Things is out all 3 of the original trilogy were released. How did people differentiate between them? I think you are making shit up

The songs they use are already normie songs anyway, i don't get why anyone would be mad.

WOaHHhH LIVIN ON A PRAYER

Master of Puppets works because Vecna is drawing everyone into a his trap/manipulating the circumstances/behind everything.

>stole
he is credited and as such he gets royalties even if he dislikes them

Were they not 1,2,3 before the prequels were announced? 5 and 6 always had their subtitles, empire and return but I thought ep 4 was just "Star Wars"

I've never seen Normie Things but here's what I understand about Eddie
>small town hates him because he's into "heavier" music even though he's actually a really nice guy (which in itself is another stereotype but whatever)
>there's some alternate demon dimension or some shit with this dude Vecna who is going to fuck everything up
>being in the alternate dimension gives Eddie metal powers and he plays his guitar to hold back Vecna or the demon realm thing but he disappears or dies in the process
How close am I?

They could have used fight fire with fire since they threw molotov cocktails at him

And also because it's fast n loud. Enter sandman would be too slow for a big loud obnoxious thing to get the bats attention

They were originally released as
"Star Wars"
"The Empire Strikes Back"
"Return of the Jedi"

When George Lucas lost his mind and started re-releasing them with CGI shit added to them, while working on the prequels, they became
"Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope"
"Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back"
"Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi"

Just watch the show, its pathetic to think youre above something you care this much about
I looked it up :^) it was released as just star wars but re-released in '81 as A New Hope. So id say its decently accurate to have them call it that

also because ENTER SANDMAN WAS STILL FIVE YEARS AWAY FROM EXISTING

metallica is one of the most mainstream bands of all time

A New Hope was indeed added to the crawl in 1981, but marketing and most people still called it just "Star Wars" until the 2004 DVDs.

He has 6 writing credits, which is 4 more than Jason Newsted even though he was in the band for like 12 years. The only one in possible contention is "Leper Messiah" and Dave doesn't really argue that they stole music from him, rather that they use that fucking "spider chord" that he claims to have invented.

>Just watch the show
Not gonna happen, Netflix shill

Stranger Things is the most popular show on the planet. This makes the Any Forumscel seethe and cope.

>We can't let the normies discover Metallica.
Bro, we had that conversation in '91
It's over, they were the best now they suck and they've sucked for longer than hey were great.

I agree. There were some i met who were: oh no, they ruined Kate Bush. Bitch please i got the running up that hill as a youtube recommend some time before the show aired.

>Bro, we had that conversation in '91
People forget that Metallica was already fucking huge before 1991. Just look at that crowd.
youtube.com/watch?v=qjAhgd9K-8o

>they ruined Kate Bush
Jesus.
>they ruined a top 40 artist by making her a top 40 artist once again.
Dumb fucks.

yeah. Black Album pushed them into the mainstream, but by the time Justice came out they were pretty much the biggest metal band in the world already

Nah, i don't mind Normie Things. It will be a show that the tiktokers will be nostalgic about when they get older. Just like every generation. Still won't watch it tho.

Was "episode v" always in the empire crawl? Few years back someone uploaded what they claimed was a theater print of it (no special edition changes, I checked) and it said episode v

Leper messiah is probably the worst song off puppets

Zeppelin ain’t metal.