Serious question

why do women always like retarded shit like Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, or any other YA adapted movie?

Attached: uETUUT6Q.jpg (683x1024, 74.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_cave
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're stupid

they're children in the body of adults. Very dangerous. That's why those sand niggers put a blanket over their heads

Attached: 678A5798-DF39-45A9-B5BE-1540BC16C04C.jpg (1080x1898, 458.79K)

they read them as kids and so they have a nostalgia for the books. plus those were likely their first major fantasy books they got into. and they tend to be pretty good for kids books which is why boys like them too.

>they're children in the body of adults.

Meanwhile males have dedicated toy rooms and this phenomenon is so prevalent there's an encyclopedia page for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_cave

Attached: nprx2re8swf41.jpg (6936x3680, 3.44M)

Women are children with tits that vote

fpbp

What men dont like HP.

>Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games
What is this the early 2010s?

Do women like Berserk?

>The plot of every isekai
Oh shit. I just discovered something about myself that I don't like.

more like mid to late 2010s.

>tattoos
>sorting hat: hufflepuff (npc house)

>implying he isn't perfect boyfriend material
Why must women front about obvious stuff like that?

>children with tits

Attached: bad boner.jpg (477x720, 37.8K)

>I want you to have passions, interests, hobbies and... no, not like that, I meant travelling and inviting me to foreing cuisine for fuck sake!!!

they want to live in those worlds

Attached: sana potter.webm (640x1138, 2.85M)

Women quickly realize their best years were when they were children and teenagers. After that reality hits and they want to go back. Men do it often to, but not to the extent that women take it. Its like they're perpetually chasing their youth, so they latch on to anything that recaptures that part of their life.

Attached: magicians.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Women are just jealous and seething about man caves because if they made "woman caves" they'd look sissy and gay as fuck. Men are just better at decorating rooms.

They don’t mature past 16

>if they made "woman caves" they'd look sissy and gay as fuck
They already exist. They call them "she sheds." They're simple cuck sheds built out in a backyard. And as you'd expect its nothing but Live Laugh Love signs, doilies and pillows everywhere.

Attached: She Shed.jpg (660x440, 258.15K)