youtu.be/_QK3kq7Ogpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/I7tALPFelbI?t=413

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sam's nemesis
Awesome show's also kinda bad, even for absurdist standards

>is trump out of touch?
>no, it's the 81 million adults who are wrong

On Cinema >> Bedtime Stories >> Tom Goes to the Mayor > Awesome Show >>> Stand-Up Special >>> Billion Dollar Movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beef House >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Office Hours

Trump Derangement Syndrome

he ended up being a leftist hack. he'll never recover from it. also sam hyde will beat the living shit out of him if he sees him in person.

Didn't he do a serious drama movie where he murders a woman on a boat or something

>On Cinema
it's scary how good some of those bits were

youtu.be/6cvK3ykY35A
youtu.be/83etthnOEUk
youtu.be/N5FfFf-By9M?t=649

tim survived being stabbed by a crazy person

youtu.be/_QK3kq7Ogpo

pretty sure he could handle a trust-fund LARPer

the hole from bedtime stories cracked me up. also kind of cool when he took joe rogan over his knee, pulled his widdle panties down and spanked his widdle bald ass. lmao joe rogan was seething

>another thread made by tim to improve his opinion among his old fans

Yeah and I'm sure we haven't always known that about half of America were retarded rednecks who are led entirely by fear. And along comes a guy stoking that fear with lies, it's so surprising those retards voted for him and you racist incels support him.

Tell me how I'm wrong if you're going to deny it.

>lmao joe rogan was seething
sounds funny can I see the clip?

Every now and then, you can catch him "out of character" and he gets flustered and spazzes out just like his goofy character on On Cinema. That alone is pretty genius, to tap into that on will.

I only ever liked Tim in the open mic skit on Pound House episode 3 because Tim yelling is funny to me.

i just can't believe he stays so handsome i wish he would get old and lose his hair or something

the only reason you don't like him is because enough tv shows told you not to. you try to think for yourself but you're just very sensitive to the opinions of the elites you watch on television and youtube.
thats what matters to you more than anything else

I watch better call Saul on streaming and don't consume any other media right now, and when i watch the news i don't bother with any partisan dipshits like fox news or cnn.

It doesn't take a genius to see what he has turned this country into and what groups he stoked, even if he did it unintentionally. Anybody that truly cared would have put their foot down when he started denying the election results, then when he doubled down when even red states where republicans rule couldn't find the inconsistencies he was talking about.

LISTEN UP ROGAN AND ALL CHUD COMEDIANS... DONT YOU DARE STEP OUT OF LINE OR DO ANY OF YOUR NAZI COMEDY ON MY WATCH OR ILL TELL AND YOU AND GET YOU CANCELLED!!!!

Attached: 1642137298083.jpg (1287x783, 79.95K)

dont forget the one where he lost his sunglasses at doug's and shot him, he did a lot of yelling and spitting in that one.

for me it was going out his way to stop mde
trump derangement syndrome
his shitty interview getting dusted by nick fuentes

Rogan Derangement Syndrome

Tim is a faggot for trying to virtue signal after making a living out of mocking retards in his several comedy series and Comedy, which Any Forums formerly slobbered all over. But I did like his music collab with Weyes Blood, Fear of Death goes hard.