Edits out your globohomo propaganda and library-padding filler

>Edits out your globohomo propaganda and library-padding filler
>Free to download off random Google Drives
Heh, nothing personnel, Disney+. It's actually better and you don't get my money.

Attached: screenshot-2022_07_11-074528_PM.jpg (849x962, 113.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f.io/OwMVIftp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and red kyber.

>globohomo propaganda
Why? Just because there's a black woman there? Is that literally all it takes for a work to be propaganda now?

Is it actually watchable now?

Anyone have a unsightly green line at the bottom of their download? I tried one of the mirrors and it had it was well. Is it just me?

Link

f.io/OwMVIftp

Yes. It fixed the pacing, cut unnecessary scenes, and added a couple scenes using blender.

Yeah.

>added a couple scenes using blender.

Hmm?

>black woman can't act
>she also has a pointless character arc
>and the dumbest revenge plot ever

that and all the mary sue kid Leia dialog and the sequel trilogy take on 'muh resistance' underground railroad larping

No

There is no way to make Kenobi look competent given the material.

>a shitty black character = propaganda
why are chuds like this

What would be the purpose in hiring an ugly person that can't act other than to punish the audience?

>mary sue kid Leia
Okay, so it WAS Rey's gender that "fans" took issue with. Good to know.

Because it's a shit production? I could listen a dozen examples of shitty white actors doing the same thing, many of them even within the Star Wars universe

Give me many examples of ugly white actors that can't act in star wars.

>I could listen a dozen examples of shitty white actors doing the same thing, many of them even within the Star Wars universe
Exhibit A

Attached: 1637103116255.jpg (1363x1929, 543.39K)

Fan edits of shows is something that needs to become a norm.

He's not ugly.

Why do you think she was cast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 1.55.45 PM.png (1556x1562, 2.18M)

I've become radicalized. I want to kill all Any Forums-tards with their retarded incessant schizo screeching.

Attached: 1456786569196.png (695x470, 412.32K)

>Just because there's a black woman there?
If you put here there because she was black, then yes.

borked.

Yes, considering all streaming shows are basically 2 hours of cool stuff with 10 hours of boring filler.

A shitty black character specifically introduced to look better than the legacy white guy is wokeshit.

Rey and Kylo. Poe Dameron if you consider him white too, although he isn't really ugly. And that's just the sequels, this guy is half right, although Hayden is attractive he can't act.

Okay, so let's go over the rules again so you don't get confused. Give me many example of white actors in Star Wars that A. are ugly AND B. can't act.

Or maybe - and just hear me out - she's better than you give her credit for and was only doing her best with what she was given. Hm?

Post examples of her doing better in other roles and stop talking out of your ass.

Cutting 2 hours of filler doesn't magically fix the show.