Any Forums recommended me this

it fucking sucks, slow as fuck, no kino shots, predictable, and its about nothing

Attached: images.jpg (720x1080, 91.9K)

You didn't want to move there? It's a film about how good traditional european village life is compared to the consumer hell we have devoid of people giving two shits about each other.

I'm trans and I liked it.

Wickerman but soulless

Any Forums hates this movie what are you on about. and rightfully, it kinda sucks

Did the cult kill her sister or was it legitimate suicide?
I know the cult in Hereditary orchestrated every detail down to the nut allergy at the party so it makes me wonder.

I celebrated a traditional midsummer this year with wreaths, islands, dancing and everything and I must say that Ari Aster's Midsommar is the most sincere movie ever made.

Movie was gorgeous and it had hot male ass and cock shots

>Boyfriend wants to break up with you
>Your parents and sister all die at once
>He stays with you through your grief because he doesn't know wtf to do and doesn't want to add a breakup to your trauma
>He gets burned alive at the end
>Every girl I know was all 'YASSS KWEEENN! That's what he GETS!'
>mfw

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

Most women are psychopaths

Not only did he want to break up with her, he didn't want her to go on the trip either and she forced her way onto it and came out scot-free in the end while everyone else died. She paid no price for her actions.

Faggot

this movie is about circumcised americans getting keked by the hot euro dudes. it's actual schlock and the the retarded gore scenes just prove that even more

Kill yourself faggot scum

I hate when the choir in the soundtrack goes "wooOOP!" really loudly.

the suicide scene was pure kino, rest was MEH

BONK
the rest is shit

for me it was dani because she cute

Attached: 6F88F512-15D3-475A-8DE4-86D9836D521C.jpg (830x949, 159.68K)

>Any Forums recommended Midsommar
No it didn't.

Attached: obama perplexed.gif (464x262, 494.86K)

>directed by Ari Aster
>Aster was born into a Jewish family in New York

thank you

No. Fucking. Way. Really?

It's a retarded movie, couldn't finish it