How do you make a proper Mothman movie, and what big-name director would you trust to make it?

How do you make a proper Mothman movie, and what big-name director would you trust to make it?

Attached: photo1jpg.jpg (960x1280, 264.75K)

Mothman Prophecies was kino. But if I had to do a "proper" version, I'd probably go with Fincher or Lynch.

unironically met moth man and he makes me shit my pants, im not even gonna go clean myself up, just gonna del with it

Attached: i-just_shit-muh pants-again.jpg (214x250, 4.2K)

They already made The Mothman Prophecies, which is probably as good as a cryptid movie could get

>making a movie about a tail light reflection

Robert Eggers and make it a mix between the original mothman movies and a field in england

>which is probably as good as a cryptid movie could get
Boggy Creek is up there, but the sequel is awful

I think you got something there

Any Forums should i let mothman out his cage so he so he just go engine joe, asking for a mothman

Mothman vs DB Cooper

DB Cooper jumps out of the plane with his bag of money in Nov 72, only to be attacked by Mothman in midair. He survives the fall but now has to spend the rest of the night in the rainy mountains being hunted by Mothman.

Sure. Whatever.

MUITO REAL!!!

Who plays DB Cooper? That will really set of the tone of the movie, IMO

Im just glad im not The only one who loves The Mothman Prophecies

What do you think the budget was for gerbils on that movie?

I think a movie about a couple of city slickers seeing an owl at night and freaking out wouldn't be that interesting.

Adam Driver has the body but not really the face.

I'd make it a sequel, the events happen on a global scale

Attached: mothmancomic.jpg (645x620, 412.52K)

This, Mothman Prophecies but finch directs

I loved the movie. Good kino. The Indrid Cold scene was scary as fucks.

>city silckers
you think in clichés