I made this film yesterday. Could this be considered cinema...

I made this film yesterday. Could this be considered cinema? Any feedback to let me know if I'm on the right track is appreciated.

Attached: thecity.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

I'm trans btw, not sure if that matters

Why are you playing with the f/ numbers user? But gotta say halation is kino mood.

Nothing is in focus, I don't know anything about your "film" except it's in a city

Kino needs audio sometimes. I hope I’m hearing police sirens in the background, maybe a train, and a crying baby or something. Or a dog barking.

it'd make a cool transition between scenes in something with an urban setting

post ur dick then fagg

You didn't go to film school, you went to films.

you're supposed to focus at something afterwards

its pretty boring. there is no subject.

let me put my glasses on real quick

its supposed to be up to the viewers interpretation

Well i must add to my post: besides what No shit Sherlock said about the Focus, consider what are you actually trying to show: is it the city? Halation effect? A car? And also a little bit of lightning would be nice too. Don't overexpose or abuse the iso tho.

But what's supposed to be to the viewers interpretion? The city? The effect? The shot alone doesnt justify for it.

That's just an excuse to not put any effort into making a structured film, fuck off

I feel nothing.

>actually rendering out the black bars as a part of the video file
baka

borderline experimental

Halation? I'm not seeing any halation there. You mean the bokeh?

I nearly spat out my water when the webm repeated and I realized it was just a single blurry shot of nothing

Attached: A1D7E49F-9A9B-47C6-9BEF-93044CCE9D2D.jpg (120x120, 14.9K)

>a scope aspect ratio with a spherical lens
0/10