Sam Levinson

>Sydney Sweeney complained about too many unnecessary nude scenes
>Jacob Elordi complained about filming taking too long and being too exhausting because of his perfectionist autism
>Zendaya mentioned she had to step in and completely rewrite the script for season 2
>Hunter Schafer said she had to literally beg for permission to cut her hair for season 2
>sidelined Barbie Ferreira's character after they had a backstage fight

Can't wait for the abuse allegations once the show is over

Attached: rs_1200x1200-220106091936-1200-Hunter-Schafer-Sam-Levinson-Zendaya-Euphoria-Season-2-Premiere_jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 1.15M)

Nepotism baby who made two of most smug and embarrassing movies I've ever seen in my life

>Livinson
Not gonna happen. Harvey was sacrificed pretty recently. People like Bryan Singer are still around and we all know why.

Hunter looked better with long hair anyway.

Attached: 06234.jpg (2000x3000, 1.28M)

can you stop posting pictures of hurricane harvey's accomplishments OP

God I bet her penis is so feminine. I just wanna suck a load out of it.

Did you fucking draw on leg hair what the fuck?

how do you people still consider yourselves straight when you say weirdo fag shit like this?

>Hunter Schafer said she had to literally beg for permission to cut her hair for season 2
>she
>her
He's a man

that's a man

>filming taking too long and being too exhausting because of his perfectionist autism

I heard it was because he didn't even have a shot list and was just winging it every day.

>consider yourselves straight
I don't, you stupid faggot.

Attached: IMG_4480.gif (480x356, 871.59K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

You first, nigger. While you're here, how is it that niggers have the highest rate of faggots but also the highest rate of faggotphobes?

Its amazing how these dumb ass Actresses get rich and famous from a perverted genius & not giving him a ''thank you'' blowjob off the record

Hunter is such a qt girl

you don't need to talk to anyone like that

>>she
>>her

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

Shut up, retard. Go keep the peace in your mom's nigger boyfriend's jock strap.

>Zendaya mentioned she had to step in and completely rewrite the script for season 2
>had to
Sounds like the mutt is stroking her own ego

>Can't wait for the abuse allegations once the show is over
It's just out there in plain sight. Kinda shocking he hasn't already been given the boot.