So how did the burly white canadian man end up with a mexican girl as his genetic clone/daughter?

So how did the burly white canadian man end up with a mexican girl as his genetic clone/daughter?

Attached: dafne-keen-x-23-logan-mcu.jpg (800x450, 69.14K)

She's only half mexican. That's why she's so pretty.

Mexican surrogate mother, dumb fucking retard.
You see her fucking mother in the beginning of the damn film which starts the whole thing.

are you retarded

That’s not her mom though. That’s a nurse. OP is still a faggot.

I will never get past he straight up leaves her to the mercenaries in the beginning of the movie. How they expect me to believe they are this cute close duo is not possible after that.

Didn't ask.

The lab was in Mexico. The other kids with her are also Latino.

>latino
i think you mean latinx

No. I'm Mexican. We hate that shit.

fine, latine

It was done in a lab. They mixed the weak leaf genes with superior Aztec warrior genes.

kek we know

Trump allegory

Because pols takes on what mixed people look like are retarded and not grounded in reality. You have families in Mexico where one parent is pure White and one parent is pure Indian and sometimes they kids will look like a halfway between the two but other times will just look totally indian or totally White or anything in between.

Pic related has a fully Indio dad and a fully Spanish mother.

Attached: liliana_dominguez.jpg (800x953, 127.9K)

>i think you mean latinx
No

Attached: france vs america.png (841x1208, 1.36M)

Based

It's interesting how it's reflected in American entertainment what is happening to their demographics. You can see it everywhere. Cobra Kai, Clint Eastwood movies, the xmen, spiderman, you name it. Old white men passing the torch to the mexicans. And they seem to be happy about it kek. RIP AMERICA.

>And they seem to be happy about it kek.
Not really, they just have to make you think that in their fiction. In reality, most Mexicans, including myself, want more white people and less niggers. We tend to get along with whites and they get along with us.

>Clint Eastwood movies, spiderman
>mexicans
Wut?

?
bottom is an accurate representation

Jajajaja puto

Of southern Mexico maybe.

Attached: the 3 mexicos.png (832x1852, 1.54M)

Morales, Cry Macho, that Ernesto kid from Cobra Kai, it's everywhere. Lonely white men passing the torch to mexican kids and marrying those green visa looking fat ass latinas.