Are they just incels?

Are they just incels?

Attached: 53D7CC17-463F-46F9-B0AC-C54D76FAFE01.jpg (960x620, 383.36K)

They are victims of the American Education system

they're chuds

that’s the joke good job you got it

B&B would pretend to have had sex and call other people incels, not form an ideology about sex

no, incels are always angry and are super hooked to that lookism faggoty stuff

They are based

no, they were constantly trying to score. they are the opposite of incels.

They're literally me!

Best cartoon of all time. I'm surprised Mike judge didn't get a network to milk it for 28 seasons like south park and the simpsons

More like based retards/borderline chad

He managed it a bit later on.

Attached: 52b8dd8a-eff2-4ed2-9b8d-7c0039df1c53.jpg (1200x630, 95.26K)

Incels insofar as they don’t have sex, but they have none of the characteristics we commonly associate with incels (they’re apolitical, aren’t misogynists, show no propensity for violence, don’t watch capeshit)

Worse, they are literal retards. There was an episode where they try to hire a prostitute, but are too stupid to figure out how to do it which turns out to be a good thing as she was actually a policewoman on a sting operation.
Daria would probably do this a lot. She would also cockblock everyone around her.

Attached: daria.jpg (1440x810, 63.12K)

I haven't watched all of B&B yet, but Beavis seems to be the frustrated incel. Butthead wants to score too but he's gonna laugh at whatever happens.

using this kind of terminology on an innocent cartoon frustrates my asshole. fuck you op you bunghole.

Butthead's just too stupid to comprehend his own pathetic existence

This. Op is gay as hell

Attached: 1656099130236.png (605x658, 448.98K)

Daria is my wife.

>Post this image to immediately out yourself as an incel

abandon thread, I detect clear tranny presence. deploy shit posts

Attached: 1639351179017.gif (960x761, 788.66K)

Daria literally came out in the best possible moment on history. Can you imagine how insufferable the show would be with today’s cuck writers?