Recommend me movies, documentaries, any shit about Satanic Panic...

Recommend me movies, documentaries, any shit about Satanic Panic. It may even be from fundamentalist christians and racists of Any Forums.

youtu.be/0mytkRybjNI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbT1oe3rmOveDReRmKonDHxLs65NfAVZb

Attached: 1655312183556.jpg (850x850, 163.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27RtJp-rhHk
unlimitedhangout.com/2020/04/press/epstein-victim-exposes-prince-andrew-maxwell-wexner-whitney-webb-maria-farmer/
odysee.com/@Bibble:d/the-b-files-mk-ultra-charles-manson:2
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/satanicpanic:2
youtube.com/watch?v=FpcL-fQNPfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Satanis The Devil’s Mass

They were literally right
t. zoomer who was a victim of satanic manipulation

Did the actual pedophile satanic elite just use the panic about heavy metal and D&D to mask their real activities? We’re they behind it?

I mean the Hellfire Club was literally a thing involving the likes of Benjamin Franklin dressing up as nuns and priests getting pissed while doing the orgy thing.

I'm an old-ass millennial (nearly 40) and I remember the D&D satanic craze. Where I grew up, a gaggle of them got caught crucifying cats on the side of the road. They got caught when one of them was shot by an old fart and the prisoner's dilemma kicked in. They had to go to mandatory psych treatment and the alternative school. Dunno what eventually happened to them.

Attached: knowledge-sharing-the-prisoners-dilemma-1-1.jpg (960x540, 137.9K)

Not actually satanic panic but The Witch is great movie about satanic paranoia

Greentext?

there's like only 1 us based metal band that had any sort of success that I would consider satanic (as in they actually believe in that stuff, and aren't just spouting lyrics for le edge points). the rest were from bumfuck places like Oslo, and spawned people like Varg Vikernes

look up the finders cult

Just about anything by Jack Chick Publications.

Attached: jackchickdungeon6.jpg (475x250, 118.87K)

Bumping because Chick tracts were my childhood.

Attached: images (1).jpg (313x161, 17.48K)

Which is the better moral panic, the satanic scare of the 1980s or the nazi panic of the 2010s?

Attached: 20220702_053532.jpg (1014x1024, 275.75K)

Attached: 3031114-inline-i-1-the-trailer-for-the-kickstarted-dd.png (596x221, 55.48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=27RtJp-rhHk
Fun doc about the satanic church where they talk about D&D and the satanic panic in parts.

Check out the doc about the West Memphis 3

THE FINDERS
THE DUTROUX AFFAIR
THE FRANKLIN SCANDAL
JIMMY SAVILLE
WHO TOOK JOHNNY
JACK PARSONS

unlimitedhangout.com/2020/04/press/epstein-victim-exposes-prince-andrew-maxwell-wexner-whitney-webb-maria-farmer/

you can hear and watch interviews with Finders members, dowload declassified documents on them, go to voat's pizzagate archive, etc.

odysee.com/@Bibble:d/the-b-files-mk-ultra-charles-manson:2

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/satanicpanic:2

Saul Alinsky dedicates Rules for Radicals to Satan.

In the movie Saved, a jewish director portrays a jewish girl proclaiming, "hail Satan!".

In an interview, jewish celebrities said how if they sang along with a Christmas song as children and said the name, "Jesus" their parents hit them and turned the radio off.

Most Christians wrongly consider jews to be proto-Christians.

Consider: if jews worship the same God as Christians then why would a jew praise Satan?

A fool may answer, "it's just a joke durrr lighten up". No one who believes in God as the Good on which his eternal salvation depends and Satan as an enemy to be avoided would consider it a laughing matter.

By these deeds jews out themselves as kaffir to the God of the old testament. So who do they really worship?

The Church of Satan was founded by Adam Levy, not only a jew but a jew descended from their priestly class.

How would a jew know what the proper rituals are for a satanist to perform?
If there are no Satanists, then why are pentagrams in the blood of victims left at crime scenes?

Attached: jerusalem's ancient seal.jpg (290x546, 53.24K)

mcmillan

youtube.com/watch?v=FpcL-fQNPfQ
The GOAT

Attached: 1298602663028.png (765x722, 36.61K)

Peak Panic kino

Attached: 9780440175742.jpg (308x500, 48.98K)