Go fuck, yourself San Diego

>Go fuck, yourself San Diego

Attached: anchorman.jpg (1280x720, 70.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zybtiJ6MbeA#searching
youtu.be/PD7e6n6xl9U
youtube.com/watch?v=smgIyQp4TbM
nytimes.com/2022/07/09/us/politics/biden-age-democrats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zybtiJ6MbeA#searching

Will Ferrell has never been funny, and this was the second worst decision Cristina Applegate made after chopping off her tits.

>End of quote, Repeat the line
youtu.be/PD7e6n6xl9U

Attached: 9CC18003-162C-488F-8469-03145D0F4B64.jpg (1170x616, 441.38K)

Only time Ive found him kinda funny was in Oldschool.

He wasn't that funny in oldschool but thr one line was very prophetic
>when it hits your lips it feels so good

I don't go to aa meetings but I imagine they quote that daily. It really realty does encapsulate the feeling when a drunk gets a taste again.

i enjoy the fact that this movie makes light of applegate's ass like 10 times
good movie

>Cristina Applegate made after chopping off her tits.
why do they do this

I cannot believe this guy is running our country

Well she literally had cancer in her 30s and her retarded Jewish doctor recommended it.

he is funny, you are just incredibly negative and bitter
youtube.com/watch?v=smgIyQp4TbM

>cancer and now MS
damn

Oh shutup faggot, Trump was just as senile…you just hate it because current guy isnt on your team

>Trump was just as senile
proofs?

>Trump was just as senile

Yeah, that's why he beat you constantly.

Absolutely, one can't read a sentence or put together a coherent thought and the other does hours of public speaking every day.

burgerfats are finished

nytimes.com/2022/07/09/us/politics/biden-age-democrats.html
>Mr. Biden is not the first president to confront questions of age. The issue came up repeatedly under President Donald J. Trump, who is four years younger. Mr. Trump’s diminished vocabulary, tendency to meander, sometimes incoherent remarks, light office schedule and struggles to process information led critics to conclude that he was in decline.

Trolling.

Since when is stating facts trolling?

Biden can't make it through a sentence. Trump is doing rallies currently.

She had cancer fuckface

>everything else the NYT says about Biden's senility: chuds: wow epic so true! even the heckin' liberals are admittin' the obvious truth!
>also referencing the fact Trump is senile: chuds: NOOO KYS SHILL TDS MAGA DILATE

Imagine being stupid enough to believe in these conspiracy theories.

Attached: 1602863948994.png (231x313, 194.74K)

This is really the best you've got? End of line. Repeat the line.

Trump unironically believes he won the election. That makes him certifiably senile. Reminder that even in Republican controlled states with Republican judges and Republican Secretaries of State, none of them found evidence of voting fraud. If you believe the election was stolen, you're either knowingly telling a lie just as part of aligning with your tribe while not caring that it degrades the foundation of our democracy, or you're genuinely moronic and stupid, a sheep to a stupid shepherd. Either outcome is disturbing.

>not caring that it degrades the foundation of our democracy
america is not a democracy, it is a REPUBLIC. You satanic lying KIKE

Trump did win. I don't know why you think I have any kind of respect or allegiance to the Republican party or its politicians. A swing state just ruled that ballot boxes are illegal so Biden's "win" in that state is void. Biden has an approval rating of 17%. Nobody fucking likes him. Nobody. Which makes me question what kind of state your mind and life are in currently.

even if you don't like trump politically he was hilarious and fun to watch

good cope deflection with semantics. Sounds like you're a type 1 and you don't care if all of society burns down. Everyone knows you're being dishonest with this post. Replace my usage of democracy with republic in your mind, and then respond to my post, but you won't you disingenuous deadeyed freak.
Do you think an approval rating has anything to do with how the election was ran? Please connect the dots for us on that one how approval polls from the future affect how elections were ran in the past. No one has found any evidence of voter fraud that would change the election outcome. Not even deep red Republican Trumpers in deep red states. Republican courts forced them to put up or shut up and they all shut up.

>Do you think an approval rating has anything to do with how the election was ran?
It means that they can't even statistically lie for Biden anymore. It's that bad. Nobody likes him. There is no way on Earth that he won the most votes in US history legitimately.

>No one has found any evidence of voter fraud that would change the election outcome.
The Wisconsin high court just ruled that ballot boxes are illegal. Ballot boxes were used in the 2020 election in Wisconsin.

I don't believe in democracy and I hate you

Whats it like being alone and depressed all the time?

Attached: 1656665957544.png (1170x831, 1.18M)

On the off chance you aren’t trolling (you are), I will happily give up my quality of life to see this country alla use and tear itself apart. I don’t care about my side “winning” any more. I just wanna see my enemies suffer.

>jew york times