Leddit finance man just said Russia is finished. It's OVER, chuds

Leddit finance man just said Russia is finished. It's OVER, chuds.
youtube.com/watch?v=Omdq2EvM1dQ

Attached: boyle.png (948x583, 1009.53K)

patrick boyle is based
his analysis on turkey was quite good unlike the most western retards who think erdoğan is keeping interest rate down because le islam

Who is this man and why does he look like a reanimated corpse being forced to speak against its well

>erdoğan is keeping interest rate down because le islam
while in fact it's just his retarded theory about money supply

>why does he look like a reanimated corpse being forced to speak against its well
he's a former hegdefund manager

I didn't think it was le islam, but what's the real reason?

construction
he needs to keep the oligarchs surrounding him happy, almost all of them have a vested interest in the housing bubble.
turks see real estate as a major investment and by keeping interest rates low he keeps the housing bubble alive.

it's the same here. The vast majority of the people only invest in real estate. To be fair, it's almost never a bad investment, even if it can take a long time to pay off

stupid idea imho at least for turkey
one civil war or earthquake away from ruin

That "Leddit finance man" has a proper degree, was a hedge fund manager, knows more about investing and economics than you'll ever know and has more money than you'll ever have.

>why does he look like a reanimated corpse being forced to speak against its well
He is a capitalist.

Russia has been collapsing since 1905. How is this any different?

But Russia said economy is totally fine and no damage was done by being sanctioned by half the global economy. Surely they wouldn't lie about it like they lied about their military position in Ukraine?

he also shits on elongated musk rat
which makes him based if you ask me

seethe

I mean real estate is a major investment pretty much everywhere
And yeah low interest rates for 15 years have created a bubble everywhere in the west

true, istanbul earthquake can't come soon enough

Why do chuds call anyone smarter than them Leddit?

>That "Leddit finance man" has a proper degree in capitalist pig economy, worked as a capitalist pig slave driver, knows more about being a capitalist pig than you'll ever know and is more of a capitalist pig than you'll ever be
Gotcha champ

>inflating your currency to keep an economic bubble alive

Attached: 1663034198985578.png (362x507, 192.33K)

>Leddit finance man just said Russia is finished. It's OVER, chuds.
LMAO Leddit finance man always looks so uncomfortable, i kek everytiem