Wasn't christopher lee like eighty when they filmed this? how was he still so acrobatic and athletic at that age?

wasn't christopher lee like eighty when they filmed this? how was he still so acrobatic and athletic at that age?

Attached: 90.png (1920x816, 802.98K)

The Force

Attached: 1490530964025.png (916x1100, 55.49K)

He survived WW2

Because he only did the closeups and minor movements. The wide shots of sword fighting were a stunt double. He did do a lot of sword fighting in movies during his career, he estimated it might be more than anyone had, but he was still eighty here and couldn't move like he used to even if he wasn't in poor health.

How was Obi Wan able to walk after this?

Attached: obi wan loses his legs.webm (1280x534, 2.78M)

>useless Super Battle Droids
>that platform clipping through Obi-Wan

Attached: 1540408228956.png (396x385, 132.55K)

he took care of his body really well

haha thank you, anonkun!! :3

It's just third worst action scene in RotS so it's not that bad

wtf, christian leah moves like that?!

Attached: 1635978105480.webm (1280x533, 1.57M)

Was Dooku the first to use Force kick?

Why do Sith always try to make people fall to the darkside during duels, when it would make their opponents more powerful

I was flabbergasted by this scene. My jaw actually dropped. I thought I not only just saw Obi break his spine but get double amputated and was awe struck. Like Lucas, wtf are you doing?! I looked around and saw a couple other people incredulous but others just still watching. I was so fucking confused when it just kept playing like normal, nothing came of it and later Obi was fine.

It barely even makes contact with his body if you look again, retard. It simply trapped him there.

I'm not talking about not doofus. This was like 20 years ago when the damn movies premiered. No one had the ability to pause it and rewatch it intricately with a magnifying glass. It happened on screen fast and moved on. And it was and is still stupid as fuck.

He consumed the blood of Saxon men(female).

Attached: movies-christopher-lee-career-pics-1.jpg (2968x2376, 813.45K)

Either they're trying to gain their opponent as an apprentice or they know that tapping into the dark side without previous experience doing so is distracting and will cause them to use sloppy techniques.

It was obvious as fuck even back then

he does sit ups and push ups, and drinks plenty of juice

He can’t. Anakin slings him over his shoulders and Carrie’s him around for a bit.

That's being unconscious, not having your lower half crushed and severed.