Why is it so bad?

Why is it so bad?

Attached: 1657584431889.jpg (455x674, 68.18K)

I've never watched this trash but the logo itself makes me seethe, it's so fucking ugly

> Best MCU show by a mile
> Still only a 6/10

it was fun until it shifted the focus away from the established loki to... everything else.

Because it conveniently doesn't interact with anything else in the MCU and is not compelling enough to stand on it's own.

it was pretty good at the start but went downhill. still watchable.

Because the Cold War bureaucratic office environment and the futuristic city outside the TVA windows looked very interesting but they did jack shit with that setting, instead jumping around various worlds that became less and less interesting

>mid-21st century Walmart
>random alien planet
>garbage dump for TVA is a big open field filled with wreckage
NO ONE CARES

i remember liking agents of SHIELD

>Loki and Doctor Strange 2 both written by the same guy
>Completely different and incompatible multiverse mechanics
What did Disney mean by this?

The story is serviceable enough but it's held up by Loki and she.

Attached: QT.jpg (666x723, 38.38K)

>I would never have sex with a 40 year old roastie
Has Any Forums ever recovered?

was working until it left loki and owen wilson. lady loki was a useless actress and kang was boring exposition

It completely ruined the universe. Everything that took place prior to the last hour of Endgame became meaningless. It only happened because the TVA let it happen.

How the fuck did they confuse different timelines with different universes?

As a straight man this does nothing for me. Hiddleston on the other hand, I watch capehsit for he.

Character assassination for Loki. The show rewinds him to when he was an Avengers villain but immediately turns him into a puppy dog over the course of a 2-minute video montage of clips from the Thor movies. The alternate Lokis were the only fun part of the show but you only really get to see three of them and even then you've only got a few minutes with each. The show's advertising promised a bunch of Loki-on-Loki chaos but instead we get Loki turned into a standard MCU hero with his love interest and his CGI boss fight and everything else out of the MCU playbook.

I will say the hiding in apocalypses idea was fun. I'll give credit for that.

>Why is it so bad?
made more money than Love and Thunder

Most of this board already simps for 50 year old Horsesmile.

Attached: Horse.jpg (612x380, 48.2K)

It's has better writing and directing so that's fair

Proof?

all marvel shows bombed except for loki

it was also the only show that got renewed immediately.

Attached: FVxC_M2XwAA3uGz.jpg large.jpg (1200x1500, 343.69K)

50% of screentime went to the woman loki, while people just wanted more Loki and Owens.

Anyone go the edit with his hairline receding?

I only watched Moon Knight. How bad are the others?