Light get ipad

Light get ipad

Attached: 1976.png (1141x932, 598.05K)

Wingards death note was the only live action anime adaption I actually liked because he seemed to respect the source material enough to seperate himself from it and give his own take. Made an edgy supernatural teen movie using the animes ideas instead of trying to recreate it like The Last Airbender or Netflix cowboy bebop which feel like much more of a spit in the face

I’m sure the duffer brothers will fuck this up though, since they will probably be trying to make a more “faithful version” that’s ultimately just a much lower quality version of the original after the backlash of Wingards version

How does that work with prison population demographics and fbi crime statistics

>respect the source
>give his own take

Attached: 1652737809422.png (729x528, 1.2M)

I just rewatched the anime
and I kinda enjoyed the Final Destination style of the Netflix movie with Light Turner

you can polish shit but it's still shit

They already made a kino live action deathnote but because it's not in English nobody gives a fuck. Netflix already tried and failed to do it why do it again?

This is really low effort bait.

You have to hand it to Kikeflix: they never give up

so theres going to be a bunch of N- BLACKS in it then, wow great

>deleted
uh oh

What, is Light gonna be black too this time and L is gonna let him kill a hundred thousand Trump voters?
>Look, he's only killing Republicans. This must mean he's like me: he's suffered at the hands of the white man.

This is a terrible idea. Netflix couldn´t make this kind of shit work with a superior source material like Bebop so something like DN couldn´t possibly work.

Why Death Note again?
Why don't just try with something else like 20th century boys or Pluto.

Attached: 38898f5b-3e6a-4f16-ab79-f6278f3815b0.jpg (846x1200, 514.61K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_08_28_at_12.52.27_PM.0.jpg (1400x1400, 172.48K)

America will adapt many Anime shows with how popular it is but will refuse to cast Asian-American men in it. Racists.

The villain will be an unkillable tranny

>yfw they wasted Willem Dafoe
Hopefully he reprises Ryuk, I think he did a fine job.

Attached: c12e52d6aac2526075b827600764d8a4f97ddd97c3785c44ee334618e3f036d6.gif (540x304, 1.88M)

>japanese tranny so he passes
>mikami likes "her"
>gets the eyes
>finds out it's a dude and rage kills him

The ONLY thing the death note Netflix movie did well was actually have interesting deaths for the people.
>in the anime Light just fucking lazily has everyone have heart attacks
Fucking midwit. No wonder L caught on to his trail

It’s not bait. Adapting anime to live action is an inherently terrible idea because stories and ideas that work in animation usually don’t work in live action. I don’t think Wingards death note was great but it was a passable film taken on its own.

There’s nothing more disrespectful to the source material than trying to make a carbon copy of it in live action, because that’s literally just an inferior clone, telling a story that’s already been told for profit. Wingard took the basic ideas and characters and used it to make something completely different, which is far more respectable. Wingards death note isn’t even set in the same country, and his Light doesn’t share anything with his anime counterpart except a name, he told his own story using the basic ideas of the anime. Was it a good story? Not really, but atleast he did his own thing instead of raping the source material, like Netflix cowboy bebop or M. Nights the last airbender

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it’s a good movie by any stretch. I only watched it once and enjoyed it as a schlocky edgy supernatural teen movie. something like M Nights the last airbender cant have the same effect because it’s just an inferior version of its source material, while Wingards death note is something different entirely

Attached: 63B5C571-B373-4A20-849B-7F25DD4E61D5.jpg (500x500, 22.04K)

>Not really, but atleast he did his own thing instead of raping the source material, like Netflix cowboy bebop or M. Nights the last airbender
They also did their own thing, retard. How can you possibly act like either are anything close to the source material?

>20th century boys or Pluto.
No anime and 20th Century Boys has a live action film

>The only way to kill a tranny with a Death Note is by "deadnaming" them.

Shitguard sucks at making movies.

> Adapting anime to live action is an inherently terrible idea because stories and ideas that work in animation usually don’t work in live action.
Not if you cast niggers as the major characters.

So what, none of the main characters are going to die and there is zero stakes? Will it also be set in the 80s? 80s Japan kino?