I am getting really sick of people who leave shit like this in the theater seats...

I am getting really sick of people who leave shit like this in the theater seats. Is it that hard to throw garbage in the garbage?

Attached: xcv3la571u881.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

wagie wagie get in cagie

Attached: 2867457a0bdef3839fa5a63158b92142--fox-entertainment-group-los-simpsons.jpg (440x352, 27.89K)

Not my problem.

Attached: WagieRagie42.jpg (1187x1879, 1.48M)

Those seats are shit

>Those seats are shit
hehe

Attached: WagieRagie50.jpg (750x758, 74.02K)

get a better job noob

My god

Not My Problem: Level NG+ 99

Attached: WagieRagie68.jpg (650x686, 38.15K)

this one looks staged, especially since the meat still has that paper on the bottom of it

nothin like a delicious steak tartare at the kinoplex

Low level retail work is god’s punishment for sloth

>clean it up Janny!
>no.

Attached: 1409573042458_wps_4_Filthy_cinema_chairs.jpg (634x845, 147.82K)

This. They shoulda studied harder in school if they didn't want to have to unsew the seat to get my bag of catshit out of the seats.

Attached: WagieRagie79.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

Sloth is not cleaning that. At least you better hope not.

They using fucking watering cans to clean a pool.....

I'm using my fucking dick to clean your mother's mouth..........

why are they covered in mud

>implying I'm doing that
"No"

ORRRPH OORFFF ORRPHF

what the fuck is that

I want to bring a gallon jug of chilli and spread it out on chairs one day after leaving the movies.

The shit I see in these threads are the kinda shit that regular wagies will laugh off 99% of the time, with the other 1% being some spineless cuck. The person cleaning this shit up with almost certainly be the salaried manager who is afraid of losing his $45k income.

why are you posting my gaming chair?

my theory here is that somebody brought raw beef into the theatre, took a bite and then just chucked it at the seat behind them

Look old as hell. I stopped going to movie theaters after I moved to NYC because I heard that all of the seats are infested with bedbugs that niggers bring yo the theater and that its possible to take them back home and infest your bed with them.