Are there ANY black directors that ever made that's not just about MUH BLACKS?

are there ANY black directors that ever made that's not just about MUH BLACKS?

Attached: peele.jpg (1200x1800, 563.09K)

is he black though

steve mcqueen

black directors with white cast never works, jew director with black cast is optimal

Attached: 489029E7-E614-41D9-A541-FC8A79D11622.jpg (961x816, 97.21K)

yes, Jordan Peele in the movie US.

I mean most of his stuff his black stuff

Maybe in the past. If you look at all the female directors they are pretending will direct the new MCU movies, every single one of them has only directed movies that was either about women suffering, racism, Jews during WW2 or LGBT. All woke indie award bait, nothing to entertain.

Antione Fuqua did King Atthur and Shooter.

Spike Lee did Inside Man.

translate this to English please

objectively untrue, 3 of his 4 movies are all white shit

How is Us just about >MUH BLACKS

Spike Lee made kino with Edward Norton in 25th Hour, and the Hughes brothers made kino with Johnny Depp in From Hell. Those are the main two examples I can think of

what else is he?

Training Day wasn’t about race either. And Terminal List is great too.

Sneedle openly says he refuses to cast white leads in his movies. That means every one of his products is about "muh blacks"

a mutt

That's a stretch. I don't follow directors I don't like as autistically as you, wheres the quote of him saying that?

Just google it retard christ

>fuqua
came here to post this. he typically makes mediocre to good action/crime/thriller flicks with little to no politics. his forays into other genres with king arthur, magnificent 7, and infinite resulted in his 3 worst though
that said, his next one is about a slave escaping a plantation

Disingenuous

>black people existing in a movie is >MUH BLACKS
>calling others retarded
doesn't track

he’s not black

No just another seething race obsessed mutt raised by white mom and white parents with a (((white))) wife and 3/4 white child now

the british director one, he made the "WAAAAAAHHHH MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING" and "RUN NIGGER RUN FORE THE PADDYWAGON GETCHOO" movies

inside man is literally all about racism

I recall he’s pretty much openly stated in interviews that he makes everything about “muh blacks” because he has a lifelong insecurity about not being “black enough”

white grandparents

Literally the buscemi meme "how do you do fellow blacks?"

Are you incapable of speaking without memes?

>ask where the quote of him saying that is
>tell you to stop being a dumb fuck retard and just google it
>completely moves the goalpost

Attached: 1657540578504.png (174x250, 108.26K)

Thanks for proving blacks that can't even use google

>wheres the quote of him saying that?
Let me know when you feel like moving the goal post.

Attached: sneedle.jpg (1080x2049, 250.94K)

>completely moves the goalpost
Back to what we were originally talking about yes. Or did you take me being too lazy to google as a moral win?

Overcompensating. Real black people don't spend their lives seething over this shit

no problem

you're either the idiot who didn't know which steve mcqueen i was talking about or an idiot who didn't realise i was talking to an idiot who didn't know which steve mcqueen i was talking about

either way fuck off you idiot

>Real black people
They're not real people

Ernest Dickerson

I didn't doubt you that he said it, just wanted to see the full context with his reasoning because it's a weird thing to say. Still don't see how that makes Us about >muh blacks

No True Blackman.

Oof.

That was my first post ITT. I just called you out for being a lazy retard and you decided to ignore the content of my post because you realize asking for an easily googleable thing is completely fucking retarded.

Anyway, he literally won't cast white male leads and have only casted black leads so far. It can't be any more clear than that.

Wow racist much??

Ah, so instead of moving goalposts your just stick your head in the sand ok. Fair enough. Not really, though.

Imagine having to be black and actually being perceptive. Imagine having to be surrounded by your retard brethren. Imagine having to deal with that bullshit. You’d be seething and obsessed too. You wouldn’t be able to believe you’re part of something so stupid and self destructive so obviously everyone’s keeping you down.

lurk moar faggot it gets posted here all the time

Facts, people in Africa don’t give a fuck if a movie has “black representation” or other bullshit like that, it’s uniquely a phenomenon of insecure mutts in the Western World

Only white people can be racist