*little retard noise*

*little retard noise*
*BIG RETARD NOISE*
>CAWLMEDY INSTILLED INTO FINESSE ARFORM

Attached: TRUGG WALG.png (1052x1200, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US13MSmbhK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what race is that?

2121 AD "human"

fuck off back to heem little rat

Attached: 74F77FD8-F2FE-430D-BD11-4AD7E2A06B26.gif (220x220, 136.01K)

Shut up Bobby I know your IP I got them logs

>Abella Danger but a man.

Based

beast of a cawlmedian right here b, you wanna walg me to my tr-ACK

Attached: schaub gets cte.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

What's the latest drama with this unfunny fag nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=US13MSmbhK4

He got AIDS and gave it to Joe Rogan

Heard he goes both ways b

what happens in the trugg stays in the trugg b

Attached: schaub sipping.gif (435x447, 3.48M)

american

Talm bout big brown buddy booth blowies b

I'm a regular heem poster and I think vaginas are gross.

soooo based

Schaub is based. His haters are terminally online soilent boys.

I have a real gripe with the notion that vaginas are attractive. It's the biggest con in history. Vaginas are ugly, odorous, gaping wounds with literal mucus in them, and women know this to be true. It's why they're so insistent that guys eat them out, and why they always complain when they won't, is because women see the willingness of a man to put their mouth anywhere near that thing as the closest form of wholehearted acceptance they can get. They are born with this ugly defect and carry it their whole lives. It's the crux of feminism and penis envy. They hate that they have their horrible gash, and that it can't compare to the simple gracefulness of the penis, and live in a perpetual state of infantile rage about it. Always leaking, always seeping goop. Any man who has had a girlfriend will know about the crusty vagina trails they always leave on their panties, which women cope are evidence of the vagina being "self-cleaning". Google that, it's complete bullshit. In fact the cleanest and most hygienic vagina can only ever reach the level of cleanliness of a penis unwashed for one week. Men have for generations had to psyche themselves up for the dreadful task of penetrating and impregnating the female because their vaginas are so disgusting. It's why we have a non-stop stream of propaganda 24/7 brainwashing us that women are crazy desirable and there's nothing hotter than a wet vagina. Without this incessant brainwashing, no man could ever bring himself to approach the vagina.

Imagine busting in Brenda's mouf and being like FUGG

post bussy coral

Attached: these lips were made for walgin.jpg (369x193, 12.33K)

awl gawldawlg brennin i'm gunna b-b-b-buss if y'keep sugging my hawlg

fucking kek

Its fucking crazy that he gave himself cauliflower ear

??? for real???

ywnbaw and he's not funny