Goes from having panic attacks around crowds to being ok with his dad killing someone in front of him in public

>Goes from having panic attacks around crowds to being ok with his dad killing someone in front of him in public
poorly written character

Attached: 1638a400-feb1-11ec-80c2-1f240bf28f57_1200_630.jpg (1200x630, 57.51K)

This was the moment where it clicked for him that he's basically an invincible god.

>poorly written character
Yeah. Also, I don't know what happened to that kid but his acting isn't nearly as good as it was in season 2.

>hates crowds
>dad makes the crowd smaller
Seems fine to me.

One of the worst child actors I've ever seen too.

Is anything going to happen to Homelandrr due to his fight with Maeve? He god stabbed in the ear drum with a metal rod. I imagine that has to have some sort of repercussion. Maybe he will lose some of his super hearing?

>poorly written character
Yeah.

People are aware they are going to make him the crazy baby-eating homeland. It would probably be something like Homelander trying to protect him. Instead of what it is in the comics.

Attached: 1562294368977.gif (255x235, 497.94K)

is there any way to know how much time passed between the "big battle" and SonLander flying down to the crowd?
He was pretty sheltered living with his mom and then with that old lady.
maybe Homelander is such a good dad that the kid is now cool with crowds

This is true, a positive male influence cannchange a kid's life.

?
it solved the panic around crowds problem, just laser them

it's this and unironically this he was only a scared kid when he was a mortal being told the world was scary and dangerous
now he can fly and shoot lasers so whats the big deal

The writers really shit the bed this season. It was bad. Which is a shame because the actors are still killing it.

He probably has been living in the city with dad for several weeks. Maybe he learned to tune out the white noise, like Daredevil

The political commentary is so blatant and crude and yet redditors are convinced this is somehow something subtle they have to explain.

>somehow something subtle they have to explain
They're under no illusions about what they've seen, they just want attention (upvotes) and to do a victory lap for their agenda being so dynamically packaged as entertainment

Brevity is lost on them.

Is all of this season finale of The Boys (2019) a solid demonstration of exactly WHY being a stepdad is such a sad thing to do? I mean think about it logically:

Butcher sacrifices his entire life goal and endangers the entire world to Homelander’s wrath, betrays the one man capable of standing up to him, a man willing to uphold his end of the bargain no less, and is effectively responsible for every casualty Homelander inflicts from this point onward. And for what? His wife’s son. His wife’s son who, clearly from the show, still picks Homelander over him. A child will only ever truly desire their birth parents. What sort of son wouldn’t? He’d have to be severely mentally ill otherwise. To prefer the company of some stranger he barely knows, turning his own mother against him, and for what? Money? Security? Boys know better. They aren’t girls, they’re boys, they want the honor and dignity of being with their father.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that only a team of women, weak males, and intentionally and willfully self defeatist (and likely Jewish, if we’re being honest) could write such a comical fiasco, stand by it, and not see just how pointless it seems to the average man.
Butcher gives up everything, his own dignity and self worth, before the whole entire world, but his wife’s son just fucks off with Homelander without a care in the world anyway. And no less than a day later, is fine with an innocent’s head being melted. Why? Because his actual father did it. And to a boy that is everything.

Billy Butcher really is a cuck. And it really is logical proof that trying to care for another man’s child is a torturous, pointless endeavor doomed to fail.

I want them to shift focus on the show to him and Homelander doing dad and son superhero shit. Those scenes actually made me feel warm and fuzzy lol

If you've been in any boys threads you know how filtered some people get by the show. Some of y'all are genuinely stupid or don't know anything.

It’s called puberty, it turns boys into men.

Nah he's got Deadpool level healing I think. I did think it was gonna fuck him up though. Like it'd wreck the part of his brain that's still human or whatever.

Ryan is definitely gonna be the next big bad to tackle.

>y'all
So new it squeaks