/film/

Thread for the discussion of classic films and arthouse cinema.

>/film/ literature
mega.nz/folder/OVIDlQTJ#7L4e8TGqNnbJEFqQzaf8lw
>/film/ charts
mega.nz/folder/DtpiBSjT#PFN4YVpwqQRDL7r2_ZKXUw
>/film/ directors directory
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qgdYsMPAaFWrAa_7EHLpXqpOHLaDLmytM9wJ5nhGtqs/edit?usp=sharing
>but user, how do I make webms with MPV?
github.com/ekisu/mpv-webm

Previous:

Attached: image-w1280-3817363316.jpg (1280x720, 147.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79Ju9p0oYJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ignore retards, post women.

Attached: liv.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Retarded coomer simp. Kys, you deranged American pig.

Im Norwegian, have sex faggot

Attached: 1656283252154.jpg (615x617, 135.18K)

So you're non white, you dumb Paki rapist. Stop being a coomer, you're lowest of the low.

Attached: Il-Gattopardo-claudia-cardinale-33379897-1020-706.jpg (1020x706, 483.74K)

can't believe I have wasted almost 4 hours arguing, could have edited some shit or watched a fucking film

From which visual heavy films I should steal next for my screenplay?

Attached: 1657303729070.png (600x632, 130.01K)

Attached: gamin.jpg (1920x1080, 426.05K)

>gaspar noe masturbates while on cocaine in Irreversible
truly the most deranged man on earth

dark city

youtu.be/79Ju9p0oYJ8

Ever done this?

Attached: selfie takin.jpg (1920x1080, 406.67K)

just let it go, bro

>can't believe I have wasted almost 4 hours arguing, could have edited some shit or watched a fucking film
welcome to /film/

Any notable Portuguese movies / directors? I have seen zero

Attached: riso-amaro-Mangano-1769923059.jpg (804x620, 111.14K)

I could play games all day when I was a teenager, but I find myself unable to do that now. Haven't played regularly in about five years, and haven't touched a single game this year. Only played one for a week last year. Even old favorites bore me now. Once you figure out the basic gameplay loop, it's just repeating that again and again and again with slight variations. I don't get the appeal.
I just hope I won't face a similar problem with cinema and literature in the future.

João César Monteiro
Pedro Costa
Manoel de Oliveira

dont worry about that. that would just mean you find something you like more than cinema and literature. I worried all the time about losing interest in vidya, now i have done it, and i dont care in the slightest as i am occupied with much better things.

You're probably right. It doesn't bother me either that I've completely dropped video-games, and I have zero desire to go back to them.
To be honest, I have watched very few films during the past few months because I've been going outdoors a lot more to enjoy the summer, but I'm sure I'll start to watch films on a daily basis again when it gets cold and dark.

>can't believe I have wasted almost 4 hours arguing, could have edited some shit or watched a fucking film
>From which visual heavy films I should steal next for my screenplay?

So you are saying that discussing the topic you suppose to like is a waste of time? I think you should see it as a way to keep in contact with the things you are interested. Execution is not everything it needs to come hand with hand with reasoning.

The three the other user mentioned are the big three, but Miguel Gomes is pretty good. I've heard good things about João Pedro Rodrigues and Margarida Cordeiro/António Reis as well, bur I haven't seen anything from them

sounds cozy user. Dont worry so much, its for your own enjoyment after all. Do whats important to you, not the person you were years ago.