This is a imaginary game map from 2008 futuristic fps game...

this is a imaginary game map from 2008 futuristic fps game. i think this is one of most realistic maps i ever see because world will look like that in the future, mostly.

Attached: frontlines fuel of war world map by PaintFan08.png (1024x771, 172.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/algerias-foreign-policy-facing-crossroads
npr.org/2022/03/15/1086733882/why-many-african-countries-are-staying-neutral-on-russias-invasion-of-ukraine
africanews.com/2022/02/18/mali-asks-france-to-pull-out-troops-without-delay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ukraine and Moldova in EU in 2024
Sorry, no.

why?

They don't pass the requirements. It will take at least 5-10 years for them to get there, if they will be lucky.

i think they can change procedures if serious things happening in the world

They don't. It's not a charity.

>Vietnam joins China

Yeah, nah

it is

not %100 exact but mostly world will look like that

People are too lazy to research africa so they alway leave them blank and this is not different.

i think because they don't have strong military forces. they don't have big air forces, naval power, ballistic missiles etc.

Mexico and Colombia join the West but the Southern Cone doesn't?

I think they probably do and if they dont right now their economic growth will allow it in the future, but they dont think about it that.
Also
>Afghanistan
>WC ally
This didnt age well

At this point, in today's reality, Africa is slowly shitfting toward an Alliance with Russia/China.
We've seen recently mutliple energy pact between Africans and Russian/Chinese, for example:
>Algeria openly turning itself to Russia & China
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/algerias-foreign-policy-facing-crossroads
>African countries refusing to sanction russia for export over Ukraine invasion
npr.org/2022/03/15/1086733882/why-many-african-countries-are-staying-neutral-on-russias-invasion-of-ukraine
>Mali's relationship with France (NATO) degrading
africanews.com/2022/02/18/mali-asks-france-to-pull-out-troops-without-delay/

and many, many many more articles like that. Let's not Forget that South Africa is literally BRICS and is very influential in its region, but also China making shitload of investments in Africa. It's only a matter more African leaders just follow S.Africa and lean more towards China & Russia. Xi knows on the long run having Africa on his side will help China get globally more influential and power than Western countries.

Attached: W020181029529857236323.jpg (900x591, 87.27K)

I think most of Africa is member of the non aligned countries organization. Dont think some energy deals will change their stand. Mexico depends hugely on US for its economy and we still refused to sanction Russia.

>don't have strong military force
Yet South America is somehow independent.
irl a huge chunk of Africa would be red thank to China

>tf
>tp

>Frontline fuels of war
Kek i remeber playing this game a lot back when I was in high school

and neither did Ukraine.

You of all flags should know that it fact is.

Also no, Bhutan won't be team China. Nepal probably would but Bhutan won't not without a war with us first

>Let's not Forget that South Africa is literally BRICS and is very influential in its region, but also China making shitload of investments in Africa. It's only a matter more African leaders just follow S.Africa and lean more towards China & Russia.
South Africa always play both sides and mostly lean towards the West despite being a member of BRICS.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-091124~2.jpg (720x1055, 93.95K)