It Still Hurts

The writing staff began with the ending and worked backwards. Angela learning about Dexter, the drugs not being the same as the OG show I can forgive. But why did all logic go out the window in the final 5 minutes? Why did Batista pull a gigantic folder out of his desk and ran to the door when Dexter was alive, only for nothing to become of it? Why did Dexter even feel the need to attack the cop? There wasn't even much evidence.

Attached: Dexter_New_Blood_TV_Miniseries-897056228-large.jpg (800x1200, 158.59K)

The writing was incredibly consistent with the other seasons in that it was laughably bad.

i watched the first episode of this. teen girl was hot. the guy that fucked her was so obnoxious.
felt absolutely no desire to continue, this show is played out. lol trying to reboot this was pure desperation, like the heroes reboot.

>trying to reboot this was pure desperation
Maybe but I dont know... I feel like for a one off reboot season of the show they could have done some wild fun shit but it was so boring.

Nah, 1-4 were great. Specifically 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

I agree with you they were great. I wouldnt say the writing was good though but I do love the first 4.

first 2 seasons were ok but the cracks were showing even then
it was just impossible to be compelling and have dexter have any relationship with anyone outside his victims. i liked it better in season 1 when he's an autist and he can't relate to his girlfriend, or his sister, or his coworkers. but he can relate to the guy who kills people in an ice truck lol.
try doing that for 6 seasons.

>Why did Batista pull a gigantic folder out of his desk and ran to the door when Dexter was alive, only for nothing to become of it?
somebody was friends with chunky gonzales irl and wanted to give him a cameo even if it was contrived and pointless

Attached: 1588258264320.gif (500x235, 998.24K)

But he had his cameo where he randomly brings up Dexter and Harrison's names after 10 minutes of meeting a stranger, and 10 years after Dexter "died"

Is he dead? Why even bother with a sequel. The girl who got captured has a nice rack

He wath there for expothihon

retards getting filtered by the kino S5 to this day

Lumen and the rape squad were horrible. The gay monster from 7(?) was pretty good

I liked it, for all it's flaws it was still better than the ending we got and as maybe the 5th best.

Masuka should have returned

Nah Lumen was great and Dexter going back to being a bachelor was kino. The only complaint is that the main plot of the rapists took some time to get going.
Isaac Sirko in 7 was great, I agree.

a character like Masuka can't exist anymore

Because like you said they began with the ending and worked backwards. Anything to get to the ending, even if none of it made sense.

The first season is some of the best writing for television of all time, no clue what you’re talking about by pretending otherwise.

we were denied our kino.
>looked by no one
>running away from no one
>making mistakes
>panics
>runs away from jail killing that cop

it's shit on pants retarded, the closure meme is not an excuse

I'm sorry, but if you expected this to be anything but complete trash, you're legally retarded.
Here, why don't you just watch the pretty boobies bounce for a while and I'll get you some tendies. Okay, sport?

Attached: 1587604485225.gif (260x208, 1.04M)

Exactly this.
I didnt even watch this shit because it was obviously going to be trash from the start. The funniest shit is that this was supposed to be a "fix" to the original ending but ended up being 100 times worse.