/trek/

Knife Attack Edition

previous:

Attached: deadly-knife-attack.jpg (1424x1072, 165.93K)

hold very still counsellor

DS9 is not a quality television program.

It's Babylon 5 for extraverts

Attached: 1607634881778.png (2518x1072, 332.92K)

wrong
I'm an introvert but prefer DS9

>the amount of Dingleberry Shits 9 cope

It's no FAGAMOUNT MINUS but I'll allow it

The wheeze we Geez is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Attached: 3C5A61AB-A527-47A2-B7DF-5BD781C590CF.png (780x409, 356.1K)

HEY NOW
YOU'RE A FAGGOT
GROOM SOME KIDS ON DISCORD
HEY NOW
YOU'RE A FAGGOT
GOTTA THREADSHIT WHEN BORED

>Dingleberry Shits 9
That brings a whole new meaning to What We Leave Behind!

Attached: SPOILER_romulos.png (600x575, 210.72K)

All there narratives fold
Only pizza user breaks the mold

Ayyooo

sex

Attached: star trek tng sex.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Dead Mall 9 is the best Trek

Where malls ever actually big in America they where pretty much dead when I was growing up.

Cap’n Sisqo reportin’ for booty.

Attached: 90161991-4244-40AB-83A9-C98D98362B0E.jpg (726x1170, 101.08K)

Malls are slangin booty since lockdowns ended. Climb out from under the rock you probably just live in the middle of nowhere with a dying mall

how would Cardaasia make unemployed discord schizos useful members of society?

Food for the Bajorans.

Dude I make more money than you. You’re embarrassing yourself. Stop making the thread about me. I’m better than you do that’s never gonna make you feel better

Attached: 0E2113E6-1E5D-4DC4-A911-7A69E9D75839.jpg (648x1080, 149.96K)

I look to old where would you even go to in a mall to pick people up cinnabon?

>mention unemployed discord schizos
>WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU
curious

His anger betrays him.

Remember that a lot of the posters in these threads are not in a good place in life so do your best to be kind and do not by any means tell them to kill themselves. This is serious. They are very sensitive to such remarks. You do not want that on your conscience.

Not her but you have the subtlety and signature reduction of a dump truck full of scrommiting clowns on fire

>her (XY)
lmfao

>Remember that a lot of the posters in these threads are not in a good place in life so do your best to be kind and do not by any means tell them to kill themselves.
but they keep on insisting how sane and settled they are and how happy discord makes them, surely you must be mistaken?

I am not with any discord’s or your regular hive mind. I’m my own xer.

tits

Attached: star trek tng troi.webm (672x752, 811.42K)

Settled isn't sane and sane isn't happy. Real talk user, and I won't be able to tell if you're lying so I'm respectfully just asking you to be honest. Do you consider yourself settled? Sand? Happy? Honor system.

Many anons cope with stand up routines about their shitty lives.

It's all relative to living conditions, not like your being honest with your question though.

Attached: picardday.jpg (680x489, 41.81K)

You may have missed our important discussion on suicide and our roles in each other’s mental health.

Quiet old man! We are plotting a revolution!

Any sane, happy person will tell you that DS9 sucks.

Remember when Worf wanted to suicide (or rather have Riker kill him) but then there was a risky medical procedure to fix his back? Forget that Worf was employed for a moment, there's a medical procedure that can turn your life around that doesn't involved self-harm or horse estrogren. It's called 'anti-psychotics.' It's not even risky! All you have to do is admit you have a problem and be honest with a medical professional who doesn't have a vested financial interest in enabling your schizophrenia. Then you won't actually have to kill yourself! Incredible! It's almost like we have advanced Federation technology!

Any sane person wouldn't care what other people think about a TV show they don't like.

Attached: confession-4-startrek-confessions-in-my-opinion-star-trek-enterprise-is-19445377.png (500x610, 163.36K)

You are the ones who need help. Your narratives get nowhere. I’m sane as hell. Feels like being in the mind of a madman monitoring you though

Just put your phone down and go for a walk.

Attached: Um.jpg (253x450, 15.12K)

Not right now thank you. I’m just gonna hang out here, in this public place

You're to far gone buddy good luck.

>still replies
Someone is battling demons and it’s not me, brother. I hope you get through your struggle.

Ps. Ds9 sux