Why didn’t Harry just kill Voldemort with a sniper rifle...

Why didn’t Harry just kill Voldemort with a sniper rifle? He could easily enchant a Barrett M107 50 Caliber BMG Anti-Material Rifle to have perfect accuracy and never miss. He could also enchant the sniper rifle to be perfectly silent with the muffliato charm. Finally, he could enchant the bullets to penetrate even the most powerful shield charms by imbedding each one with basilisk venom.

Think about it logically. All Harry has to do is sit on a hill 1800 meters away from the Death Eater in Chief and with one pull of the trigger 15,580 Joules of pure devastation moving at 854 meters per second smashes into Voldemort’s head faster than you can say “Hagrid Humping a Hippogriff”

BAM. Voldemort would have no idea what had even happened, no time to cast a spell to deter the bullet, just complete obliteration into dust. Harry and friends can go around at their leisure and nuke the horcruxes without threat of the dark lord, then deliver another kill shot to Voldemort while he’s weak and busy sucking face with the back of some wizards head.

Accio Victory Royal

Attached: h684wjd.jpg (480x640, 80.84K)

>He could easily enchant a Barrett M107 50 Caliber BMG Anti-Material Rifle to have perfect accuracy and never miss. He could also enchant the sniper rifle to be perfectly silent with the muffliato charm. Finally, he could enchant the bullets to penetrate even the most powerful shield charms by imbedding each one with basilisk venom.

Rowling wrote harry as a crayon eating retard who has good reflexes and chooses to make a stand and help organise a study club when the ministry was purposely not teaching kids magic. when did this meme about him being professor tier great at learning come from? is it all the fan fiction?

Harry knows how to cast those spells and if he wants to do a good job then Hermione can just do it for him. This isn’t high level wizard stuff. Her minor can literally make magic birds that attack people. It’s presumably not difficult to charm a gun to never miss the desired target

>It’s presumably not difficult to charm a gun to never miss the desired target

You want socially inept wizards to:
1.acquire a gun
2.enchant a gun with a homing spell
3.enchant it SO well that the homing spell never misses
most of them can't even cast the spell that only requires remembering a happy memory if they're slightly stressed. what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm glad someone else has pondered this. He could do even better though. With an invisibility cloak and memory charms, you can retrieve whatever you want from the muggle world. He could easily sneak into a military base and bring back all sorts of heavy weaponry. If he felt bad about stealing from the forces he could just take some gold out of his giant Gringott's vault and donate to a veterans charity.
All the kids gathered in the room of requirement could be given an assault rifle with under-barrel grenade launcher. The smart kids like Hermione could operate mortars and calculate shell trajectories for howitzers. Lets see Voldemort try to deflect an artillery assault.
Notice also that wands can be embedded in an object. The pieces of Hagrid's broken wand, for example, imbue his umbrella with magic. Lucius Malfoy has his wand sheathed in a cane. Harry could just as well mount his wand inside an enchanted desert eagle for maximum close range combat effectiveness.

Attached: My Boy Jack.jpg (400x400, 52.16K)

samefag

I’m guessing you haven’t read the books and only watched the movies.

But even the movies demonstrate that Harry can Accio a gun if he wanted to, Hermione definitely can enchant an object to always hit its target because she can learn complex spells well, and they can easily cast a silencing spell on the gun. I’m truly confused as to why you think we are talking about expertly advanced magic here. In Grimault place there were clocks that constantly shot them with bolts and screws and stuff when they walked past

And Harry enchanted snowballs to follow people around and hit them in one book too now that I think about it

where the fuck is he going to get a sniper rifle in england

plothole is why she didn't become my wife
she wouldve had a great life

Britain innit?

That’s actually a really good point, Harry could imperio a muggle general and enchant their weapons and have an entire modern army with magic guns at his disposal

Or even better he could give all the enchanted weapons to the house elves at hogwarts and they could teleport around launching magic grenades and dumping mags of magic bullets at the death eaters

Why not just imperio the prime minister into nuking voldemort base?

The muggle born ones can show them where to acquire a gun. The quick reflex ones can stun muggles and wipe their memories. The smart ones can do enchantments. Dumbledore's army collectively has all the skills needed.

Would Voldemort really be that bad as supreme ruler of the wizarding world?

He can fake a loicense and buy a civilian hunting rifle. He can use polyjuice to impersonate a general and take whatever he wants from a military base. He can also fly to whatever country he wants and bring one back.

Unfortunately no amount of ordinance could save him from the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King". And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read Harry Potter you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 00012.jpg (1000x1804, 706.99K)

This is why a story about an american wizard would be funny as fuck.

Lol

>apparatus behind you
>Accio nuke
Heh…nothing personal voldemort

>imperio
I don't think he would use a forbidden curse on muggles, as he's a standard mary sue moralfag. There are still numerous ways he could borrow weapons from a military armoury, however.
>house elves
>teleport around launching magic grenades
This is the hilarious kino that will never be made. They wasted so much potential.
>When you read Harry Potter you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
A horror more frightening than any Stephen King story.

voldemort owns the loicense factory

>nuke
He could go to burgerland and steal one of those cute little nukes they made during the cold war. They were built to be jeep mounted, so a hippogryph should be able to carry it with no problems.

Attached: davy_crockett_gun.jpg (800x517, 76.87K)