Rightwing piece of shit nazi

Rightwing piece of shit nazi.

Attached: nietzschian motherfucker.jpg (1280x720, 272.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1471748958716317698
youtube.com/c/JordanPetersonVideos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew worshipping piece of shit

This guy had the biggest fall from grace ever. At some point he became a severely mentally ill sperg and he’s now getting BTFO by Elliot Page

for you

Yeah but now he's back for blood, and stronger than ever.

Man Jordan Peterson just can't catch a break.
Any Forums hates him because he's rational and scientifically minded.
Any Forums hates him because he's a christcuck.
Trannies hate him because he's against pronouns and transgenderism in general.
No matter what he does, he ticks off at least one box that will make you hate him.

shut the fuck up progressive fundamentalist you're the most evil group of our era, you're making the nazis start to look good in comparison

reminder he's vaxxed + boosted

lol another box to tick, now all the antivaxxers will hate him solely based on that.

No Any Forums hates him because he's a controlled opposition figure controlled by jews, if JBP ever addressed the race/jewish question I would support him

>getting BTFO by Elliot Page
lmao

Attached: images (89).jpg (452x678, 29.91K)

You should check out his YouTube views. Seethe. Tranny.

He came extremely close to mentioning the "despite being X% of the population" quote recently, though it was about violent people I think.

>biggest fall from grace ever
I'm not even a Peterson fanboy but this meme is so grossly exaggerated, it's not even funny.

I'm so glad /ourgirl/ btfo'd him years ago

Attached: images (90).jpg (255x170, 10.59K)

Literally every single Any Forums-approved retard faggot is a pariah that can't change anything in the real world. You can't be more controlled opposition than behaving as stupidly self-destructive as that.

a lot of people tend to ignore it for some reason. he's against all the mandates, but he already admitted to being vaxxed
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1471748958716317698

this dude is so awful, 25 minute videos to say absolutely nothing

He gave away too much mystique and now everyone just sees him like a regular Any Forums user

Attached: 7ACCA0E8-42ED-440B-8B57-833AB8998464.jpg (674x338, 35.61K)

My friend dragged me to a Peterson presentation once. It was kinda cool, they were serving alcohol in the lobby though so I got fucking druk

Until he says the words 'blacks are overrepresented in violent crime' it's not good enough, don't settle for shitty centrist talking points. Have higher standards and they'll be forced to talk about race

godamn if im not boutta scribe to daily wire + for my hero jbp

Oh yeah, cunningly using his own SCIENCE against him. Clever girl. ;)

Attached: Contra 1615763896497.png (932x596, 854.16K)

Thats a man.

Attached: the direction-brain.png (1160x770, 123.72K)

I like him cuz his advice were legit good in making my life better.

I think he's great and I am Any Forums. spoiler/Yes. I am every single post and poster on Any Forums. /spoiler

Isn't that the case for all breadtubers? I've actually sat down and watched his/her/whatever latest video and I have no fucking clue what the point of it was by the end. Maybe I'm a brainlet.

>DRAGOHS, WOSTPRS, AND CDEP
Intriguing. What's it about? What's a Cdep?

I love her

Attached: 1657403258188.jpg (1920x1080, 283.92K)

The guys at National Justice Party are doing a good job, same with Patriotic alternative in the UK. Don't settle for gay race blind centrism

I mean to be fair, I'd totally bang Contra if she wasn't a filthy fucking transbian.

Attached: contra feet.jpg (893x890, 123.12K)

Don't have to, he has his own channel that uploads daily rightwing neo-nazi hot takes in short clips and interviews with equally anti-semitic minded chuds """"professors"""" and opinion havers.

youtube.com/c/JordanPetersonVideos

No it's midwit bait. Midwits like to sound intellectual without having an actual point. Sam Harris is a good example

>badly interprets Ellen Page's intention
>gets irrationally angry
>starts yelling at Ellen Page
>starts crying
>starts taking benzos to cope
>get banned off Twitter
>gets into a coma
this is fucking ridiculous kek, why is he so mad

>cries about being lonely and that she can't find a partner
>neglects the only demographic that feels attracted to her (tranny chasers)
dumb bitch

No you don't, you're just horny.

Attached: Contra bath.jpg (1920x1080, 281.75K)

Only thing I dislike about him is his awful diet. He only eats meat and drinks water. He barely gets any vitamins and doesn't eat fruit or vegetables and it's the stupidest diet plan I've ever heard of.

Demonizing "chasers" is the biggest self-own in the world

when he gets emotional he starts saying bloody a lot