How come she hasn't won an Oscar yet?

How come she hasn't won an Oscar yet?

Attached: w_saoirse-ronan-greta-gerwig-lady-bird.jpg (1032x630, 62.86K)

Because she doesn't deserve one.

her vibe is effing toxic.

Hollywood is a unionist racket.

She's beautiful

She probably not part of the actress club

She's so pretty

she hasn’t shown off her feet yet

Because she left this big delicious Hebrew hog dry. Dumb mick bitch

Kiwi actresses > Irish actresses.
That's why.

Attached: 1653181256399.jpg (1080x1350, 243.07K)

pls have a dick

What a beautiful woman she is

She can't act and is walled

It's only matter of time and it will be well-deserved. She had her first Oscar nomination at the age of 13 for Christ's sake. The better question is when she should have gotten the award instead of the eventual winner.

2007 was a weaker year but being so young didn't work in her favour. Too bad, as Swindon winning for Michael Clayton still perplexes me. No matter how I dislike her, Brie Larson hit the jackpot with The Room so 2016 rightfully went to her. I still haven't watched Lady Bird so I can't comment on that, but otherwise 2018 was a coin toss between McDormand and the surprisingly great Margot Robbie. 2020 was another weak-ish year with no clear-cut favourite, but I'm in the same boat with the Little Women remake as with Lady Bird, so... Zellweger over ScarJo surprised me, maybe Saoirse had the most chance here.

I wouldn't say she was robbed in each year. More screen time in 2007 or some extra luck in 2020 and we wouldn't have this thread.

I wish she was my wife. She's stunning.

She hasn’t taken on a role that seriously challenges her yet.

She comes from money. She will have her Oscar for sure. After all she got into acting that young because of that.

>28 years old
>still no kids
Sad! Tick tock, tick tock.

Well she's never deserved one any particular year.

Samefagging autist

>2022
Not a negress

Also not Jewish

As things stand i settle for her not doing capeshit.