Favourite Harry Potter criticism/plot hole/complaint

>inb4 no gay sex between Harry and Dumby
What's yours?

Attached: 5560be3a71a34c23bccfbed16cc1330d--harry-potter-cartoons.jpg (736x462, 44.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAfi0X-cJag&ab_channel=StoryfulViral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gives time travel device to young girl so she can attend two classes lmao
>Use it to full advantage in 3
>Handwave it away later as THEY WERE ALL DESTROYED
Harry Potter was always dumb fluff for kids anyway, you don't need to think too much about this crap

Fred and George saw that Ron was sleeping with a man named Peter Pettigrew for years and they never once brought it up

I stopped reading harry potter 20 years ago and I don't remember what potter movie I watched by my favorite Harry Potter fact is that kids, to this day, still give themselves CTE by running into a brick fucking wall at a real life train station because it's the entrance to the wizard school.

What? I thought they built a literal monument in this place.
Of course but it's too easy to pick on time travel rules.
I'll actually defend this one. F and G were pranksters and they simply had no reason to look at their brother.

>I thought they built a literal monument in this place.
they did
youtube.com/watch?v=tAfi0X-cJag&ab_channel=StoryfulViral

Kek. Gives me Pickle Rick guy vibes.

>F and G were pranksters and they simply had no reason to look at their brother.

Attached: 1525626293232.png (862x855, 79.91K)

Yes.

do you have brothers

holy shit! this is exactly what I'm talking about. that wall bodied him worse than Scotts Stevens blowing up Paul Kariya

Yes.

I have an older brother and he spent our childhood chasing tail; never paid any attention to me.

Attached: ''no''.webm (640x264, 940.69K)

The giant 100ft long basilisk moving around the school via pipes? why does hogwarts have absolutely fuck off huge pipes for no reason? what a retarded plumbing system
also how the fuck could it move around the corridors with nobody seeing or hearing it coming? aren't the halls monitored by staff at night?

there are multiple examples in the books of fred and george pulling pranks on ron

And why were there bathrooms at all when wizards could just zap their shits away

>British private school

Why would that seem suspicious? Many such cases

Attached: 015.jpg (680x1271, 107.55K)

Ron and Hermione ending up together was the most unrealistic thing in a series about magic and ghosts and shit.

Why aren't more janitors in the muggle world wizards? No one would ever ask how they got the turlet unstuck. Ministry could even make an exemption for magic in closed bathroom stalls.

why are there jobs at all in the wizarding world

Because people need/want to do stuff.

It isn’t racist and anti-semitic enough. JK Rowling’s still too liberal for me.

Hello, based department?