Make a thread about a biological female actress

>make a thread about a biological female actress
>get banned
>make a tranny shitpost bait thread
>literally stays up for hours

I'm just a goofy ass regular dude but you guys need to clean up this act. I don't care what your play is but if you are going to go around deleting shit have some rhyme to it. Validate it. One day you are going to have real jobs and when your boss asks you to not be a complete faggot you are going to have to deliver.

Attached: GettyImages-1388129339-2.jpg (1839x1839, 434.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1fWCR6TCeHvV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hunter is an actress though

Attached: 1657492811096.webm (480x600, 978.05K)

>

Attached: tranny.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

An actor pretending to be one sure

Leaving up those threads concentrates that low quality posters in one thread. It's a good idea, when you think about it.

>make a thread about a biological female actress
You need to be sure that it's to discuss her career, not her feet

this board is weird

Attached: 163233168444.gif (1000x900, 381.75K)

she's so hot, i want her to play zelda

STOP THIS NOW!!
YOUR FINAL WARNING:
vocaroo.com/1fWCR6TCeHvV

they should just let /HSg/ be a thing.

Attached: 114.jpg (1920x1080, 167.29K)

this

So based on the IG post of Hunter going on about needing to become a woman to be used by men, basically what we have is, at his core, is a gay man who understands most men, including hot Chads, want to fuck hot women so has tried to become one in order to be an object of their desires. Hunter Schafer is simply a particularly eccentric homosexual.

Welcome to Any Forums. I get banned here more than I get banned from wokefag sites like reddit. I cant even post in Any Forums without getting banned for talking about technology. Site is a shitshow.

based and weird

>One day you are going to have real jobs
lmfao if you actually think these suicidal faggots will ever work

Is that a she-elf?

The people making these threads are trolls. You're just another simple minded redditor who falls for it.

Topjej

All trannies should be fucking killed

The cia has been infiltrated by certain Jew groups and Chinese bitches, and the cia has infiltrated 4chanz. It’s over bros

bot post

Around elves, watch yourselves