What shows should I watch while waiting for Euphoria season 3?

What shows should I watch while waiting for Euphoria season 3?

Attached: 4213.png (400x400, 218.76K)

how to kill yourself on youtube

TS Playground
I kill it TS
Grooby Girls
Femout.XXX

So based on the IG post of Hunter going on about needing to become a woman to be used by men, basically what we have is, at his core, is a gay man who understands most men, including hot Chads, want to fuck hot women so has tried to become one in order to be an object of their desires. Hunter Schafer is simply a particularly eccentric homosexual.

She's so cute. Cute!

:3

Attached: 1650070611893.jpg (699x466, 43.58K)

When I look at this face I see a pretty girl smiling at me. I would kiss and cuddle and have sex with her all day without regret or remorse.

>muh jaw
>muh neck
Go outside. There are plenty of women who have manly features who would be accused of being trannies if posted here. Hunter is more feminine than most biological women.

Cope, you're just a fag who likes an obvious man.

Incel vibes.

Just be like me and keep rewatching the same Jules scenes on Youtube and Hunter interviews

Attached: president hunter.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

I was about to post this.

Guess I have to lick and suck Hunter's sexy toes in submission then... sigh. Mondays.

>There are plenty of women who have manly features
Sure but then you get them in bed, pull their panties down and see pretty pussy which brings the entire picture together and even elevates their boyish looks. How many times have you awkward creeps came while looking at a dick that isn’t yours? The fem obsession is gonna heighten to creeping over little girls/boys just like the interracial shit heightened to fem obsession, everything is so predictable and inorganic.

me under the desk sucking her feet

>used by men
Every "real" woman feels this bological urge at some point in their sexual development. Do "real" men not know this?

Attached: Faggots Actually Believe This.png (294x442, 218.7K)

Will Hunter have an actual career after Euphoria?

Post it

Will Zendaya?

I can’t wait until she kills herself in the show

Zendaya will be fine like it or not shes one of the biggest people in hollywood right now. Hunter will likely have a few small roles before disappearing back into the modelling world.

>gay boy going overboard in order to attract men who are overwhelmingly straight is less plausible than the sociological babble that leads to shit like 'men can get pregnant', 'um, she has a penis', etc.