Olive oil in

>Olive oil in
>That stops the pasta from sticking together.
What the heck? I honestly thought he was joking when he said this, and was about to say "just kidding"
How does a "master chef" not know the first thing about cooking pasta?

youtu.be/UYhKDweME3A

Attached: 1617493353_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.7K)

He’s not a master chef, he’s a TV entertainer/personality. Do people really think he’s THE greatest chef? He’s a showman chef.

>PAEH-STUH
Stay faggots, brits

I went to his restaurant once and bloody hellfire, what an awful fucking experience. I ordered the risotto and when it arrived (after 1 hour) it was literally a bowl of fucking water. Just water. I complained to Ramsay himself and he assured me that the bowl was just to dip my fingers in before the meal, and I was incredibly embarrassed but we still had to wait another 2 fucking hours for my risotto to come. It came and it was alright, but then we ordered a desert afterwards (chocolate mousse cake) and when Ramsay brought it over it had a big bite out of it and Gordon had chocolate crumbs around his lips. I confronted him about it and he began nervously laughing and said he had to go the bathroom. We could clearly see him sneaking out of the window into his car, so I followed him into the parking lot to see what the fuck was going on. He was crying alone in his car going on about how sorry he was, and said a bad review could ruin him. He kept saying how "Hungry hungry" he was and that the mousse looked "real munchy good". I said it was okay because he clearly was on something, and so we turned back to the restaurant to finish our meal. As soon as we turned our back to him, he began to bash the back of my wife's head in. She was knocked out cold. I frantically began to call an ambulance as Gordon began fleeing towards the nearby tree line, on all fours.

Y'know, I think I'll trust a chef with multiple Michelin star restaurants over some retard user.

Maybe not the greatest chef, but he's really fucking good

reddit moment - missing only the "'y'all"

cope

Yeah, trust a "chef" who can't even cook a grilled cheese sandwich

Attached: 1649875323533.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Real answer on the olive oil for the uninitiated: it stops the pasta from sticking together, true, but it also stops the sauce from sticking to it. If you just add pasta into regular salted water and just stir occasionally like a normal fucking person, then you don't need to worry about the pasta sticking together.

Attached: 1657573064421.webm (680x414, 2.83M)

Wrong webm

Attached: PolishedImpressionableAiredale-mobile.webm (640x360, 1007.29K)

he also sliced an onion lengthways even though it's layered the dumb fuck

I used to put oil in my pasta until my chef roasted me. All he had to do was point out that all that oil just stays at the top.

First thing you do with pasta is break it in half so that it fits the pot better.

Daily seethe thread

Oh great, he's reposting an ancient meme

this. break it so the strands arent so long and unruly. cant believe this so called master chef forgot this step. he is going senile.

WHY YOU NO LIKE OLD MEME?

Attached: 1629636837864.jpg (1259x708, 64.17K)

He trained under one of the best chefs of all time, he was his protégé. He might not be one of the best of all time but he’s pretty damn good

imagine the ego it takes to actually release this
instead of being like "wait a sec m8, let's reshoot this so I can melt the cheese next time and it'll somewhat resemble a proper grilled cheese", he's just all nah this is good senpai I'm Gordon fucking Ramsay, no one will dare speak negatively about it

Being a TV chef is way different than being a real chef who does the real grind every day. The best chefs are the ones you will never hear of because they are keeping restaurants running working 12 hours a day 7 days a week and coming up with fresh new menus and specials all the time and dealing with retard line cooks

I thought it was helpful for cooking fresh pasta which is notorious for sticking. It's probably a reflex for him since there is no way he is serving dry pasta in his restaurants. You don't need it for dry.

Attached: 1650034906129.webm (790x590, 2.57M)